“Read Names at The wall”

Reviewed November 12, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Larry B

Reviewed November 11, 2012

This was clearly the worst hotel that I ever experienced. I only selected this hotel as all of the available hotels were sold out. I can see why there were availabilities. This place is HORRIBLE! I was told by the manager that the hotel had undergone a multi million dollar renovation. That is clearly false.

The room was very small and dirty. There was trash under the bed. The bed was very uncomfortable.The showe had mildew and mold on the floor of the shower.The staff, manager included were rude. There were rats in the parking lot. I had never been so happy to check out of a hotel. I will never return.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank david L
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The building is old. Very very old. One of the power outlets was still two-prong power and wouldn't hold anything plugged into it. The room had a constant "ticking" in the walls at a rate between 5 and 15 seconds apart and it never stopped. This interfered with my sleep.

I asked the front desk about a refrigerator. I was told they don't provide those. I ended up keeping my stuff in the office I was visiting which was neither convenient nor safe. I have heard there is a law on this subject.

The breakfast, while a nice thought, provides food for mainly people with normal metabolisms. If they have any special needs such as low carbohydrate foods, they were not provided. Well, there were boiled eggs... but that was it. (Who can eat more than one or two boiled eggs?) The rest are all things with lots of starch and sugar which is not good for a person like me.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The front desk staff is not very helpfull and not friendly at all, the cleaning staff and the shuttle drivers are all the contrary very very helpfull and friendly.
Hotel looks abandoned, we arrived at 7 pm and is was lonely i was scared, walking to our room there were rooms with the door opened with ligths out, and other opened with lights on, we got the feeling that is was a scary movie and we were going to get grab from one of those rooms. My wife never stayed alone in the room.
The room is ok, was clean, the bathroom was clean, furniture is old, but at least it was clean.
Breakfast is ok, not a lot of variety, only ok.
Shuttle service is every 60 min, they drop you off at Rosslyn Station and pick you up there until 8pm, they could have the service until 11 or 12 at least. when you did not catch up the shuttle could take a cab is only 6 dollars.

There is nothing close to this hotel, for eating or drinking, take outs and deliverys were very good, the front desk gave us some menus and we ordered.

The Open Tour Bus, goes to the hotel, every day at 9am and picks up guest, you can pay the ticket online, at the bus or at the front desk.

Overall, the price you pay is what you get, we were so dissapointend of this hotel and its front desk staff, until we meet the service staff, cleaning staff,drivers, those did our stay pleasant and good.

Wifi works all around the hotel is good.

Beside all that i will not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The service was horrible. Stayed in a room and literally got electrocuted when trying to plug in my I Phone charger. Had a burn mark on my hand and all day did was take 50% off of the day of the electrocution. They did not even check the plug after I showed them pictures. The re-rented the room a day or so afterward. I do NOT recommend staying here unless you have absolutely no choice. This place was horrible and they don't care about there guests. Found a pair of used underwear in the drawer. Light switch was broken also.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I was not glad to sleep one night in this real motel. Its wet linen, old and strongly smelling furniture and dirty shower didn't provide us with comfort and rest after the flight.
Nevertheless we reached our main destinations - our willings to look at Washington D.C. sights.
I will never visit this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple