See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 20, 2011

Never stay at this hotel. Unkind people, horrible rooms, mice reported. The worse place we have ever stayed

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Jcrca
YourDCManager, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Arlington/Washington DC, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2011

Dear Jcrca, Thank you for taking the time and consideration to let us know about the circumstances surrounding your recent visit to Best Western. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconsistencies in service you experienced during your stay.

Reviewed July 6, 2011

The hotel is old, without renovations. Room wasold, used,unkept, with very old bathroom, floating bath-tub on old water. Our room was in the corner of the building, no window to the courtyard, both window facing to the old wall of facing building. We didn´t felt safe. Breakfast was included, there were bagels, muffins, bread, eggs, butter, jam,cheese,juice, coffe, tea,aplles and oranges. Plus was the little pool which was clean, we used at the hot evening to refresh.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family

Dear TerkaStejskal, Thank You for taking the time to comment on our hotel.

Reviewed July 6, 2011

Older hotel, not in best shape, but great location for value. Neighborhood appeared to be safe compared to other areas of DC fo same value. Cont. breakfast included was decent. Internet in room was weak.

Room Tip: No great rooms at this hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
YourDCManager, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Arlington/Washington DC, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2011

Dear Travelonup, Thank You for taking the time to comment on our hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward to accommodating you again.

Reviewed July 1, 2011

staff is doing their best, but we needed to call them so many times for the aircondition that wouldn't turn on, the bath focit that suddenly wouldn't work, for the wifi that stopped operation, etc. In desparate need of renovation. Skip if you can afford to.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family

Dear iritoren, On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

Reviewed June 21, 2011

I stayed here with my family. We had a double bed. I shared my bed with my little sister and my parents had the other bed. When we went to check in the lobby smelled a little funky. We got our room key, and the front of the hotel looks a LOT better than the back, which is where we stayed. We were on the second floor, and when we got in, I could already tell this was not a very nice hotel. Our window didn't lock-good thing we were on the second floor. Our toilet had trouble flushing a couple times, and wouldn't flush for a few minutes. The bathrooms are outdated and look like they're from the 1950's, and not normal looking hotel-type bathrooms. VERY small. We had three girls in our group-so this was an issue. The bathroom seemed somewhat dirty though, but that may be because of the age.
They have wireless internet-which is a nice feature. Except when we plug our laptop cords in they fall right out of the socket, and not all of them are three pronged. The outlets would barely hold in my phone charger too.
The staff is very nice and helpful, and has a shuttle to the Metro area which is also a plus. You are very close to DC, but if you can, find a different hotel, even if you have to pay a bit more. We had to budget our money because we were also going to another city after DC.
The beds were okay, but the sheets didn't fit the bed, they were too small. I was scared I was going to have spiders crawl on me. We stayed four nights, and by the fourth night I got used to the hotel.
It's nice to sit outside at night if it is not too hot, there are a few guests always outside when I stayed there.
Overall, the hotel can use a lot of updates. Nice staff, but if you can, try to find somewhere else.

1  Thank xKissingFire

Dear xKissingFire, Thank you for taking the time and consideration to let us know about the circumstances surrounding your recent visit to Days Inn. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconsistencies in service you experienced during your stay.