“Great cheese flights”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great cheese flights”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My roommate and I went for a happy hour/dinner, and the 3-cheese flight was big enough for dinner! It was a bit expensive still, but it was great to sit outside and relax! I will definitely go back.

• Visited August 2013

Rockville, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I really enjoyed the wine and cheese here, but it was a little on the expensive side for me especially because there were no tables and we had to sit at the bar. The servers were constantly asking if we wanted more wine (so, attentive servers but I had to turn down 4 or so glasses of wine which probably would not have happened if we were at a table). The cheese platter was delicious and the servers were knowledgeable about what type of wine would go well with it. It was a nice experience, but if I am going to spend $40 pre-tip, I'd prefer it to be more than 2 glasses of wine and one plate of cheese with some bread.

• Visited July 2013
“fun place to lunch with friends”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Had the honor of eating lunch here with some friends. Great place! Service was attentive and friendly, the food and wine was delicious. They had a great variety of both wine and lunch items on the menu. I would highly recommend "Date Night" if you like bacon covered dates...best I've ever had. The pulled pork taco was also wonderful.

• Visited February 2013
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Neighborhood bar”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

An eclectic locals place with great wine and excellent but limited food. Specialty beers and wines with great pairings. Some of the menu items are for sharing - others individual servings. Bewear - if you order the loaded nachos there will be enough for five people. Service is friendly and servers know the beer and wine menu well.

• Visited December 2012
Kittredge, Colorado
“GREAT CHEESE, great wine, great value.”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I recently dined here with a few friends and we thoroughly enjoyed our cheese and wine adn appetizers built around the glory of good cheese. Do not miss the wasabi cheddar or the grilled cheese sliders. THe only downside to the night was that our servers were constantly trying to clear our wineglasses and plates that still had vino and cheese on them. We had to tell more than one server at least 5 times that NO we were not finished. We really enjoyed the food/drink and ambiance and spent about 3 hours enjoying all of it!

• Visited October 2012