“Great Lebanese Food and Great Service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lebanese Taverna

Lebanese Taverna
Ranked #12 of 834 Restaurants in Arlington
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Army Navy Drive
Transit: Metro Pentagon City - blue and yellow lines
Description: Lebanese Taverna Pentagon Row offers a warm and vibrant dining atmosphere with the beauty of traditional Arabic features. The 80 seat outdoor cafe serves as the neighborhood gathering spot for outdoor summer concerts series and Ice Skating in the winter. Located in the center courtyard of Pentagon Row Shops by the ice rink.
Sunapee, New Hampshire
“Great Lebanese Food and Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Enjoyed a great dinner on the patio prior to the thunderstorm moving in and forcing us inside. The food was excellent. The service was outstanding. Very attentive and accommodating waitstaff. Not only accommodated us in moving to an inside table to avoid a thunderstorm (even carried our water glasses in for us) but then grabbed an umbrella and walked my daughter and her friends to meet their cab. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2014

Iowa City, Iowa
“Good food and fast, friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I came here with several colleagues for dinner on a Wednesday night. It was busy but our table was ready immediately (we had reservations). The waiter was great: good recommendations and quite engaging. We had grape leaves and hummus appetizers. I had shrimp arak for dinner which I thought was delicious. I would be pleased to dine here again.

• Visited June 2014
Alexandria, Virginia
“A Great Overall Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Nice atmosphere and the outdoor seating is great if the weather is right. The waiter was very attentive and helpful with his recommendations. Their menu had so many options and a great selection of gluten free dishes. The food was delicious. I like it when I can select several smaller dishes rather than one large entree, it feels like I'm getting much more and it's a great way to try new things. The cocktails were also very good. I will definitely return and would recommend it for others.

Cumberland, Maine
“The food and service are wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

I have been to the Lebanese Taverna several times in recent months. It is a lovely experience. The baba ganoush is amazing, I hate eggplant, and I loved it anyway. The bread is always hot and fresh, and is wonderful with the aforementioned baba ganoush as well as the hummus.

Service is always lovely. We have been treated pleasantly, and are always welcomed. Our servers have always been aware of where we are in the meal, and making sure we need what we want. We have never been disappointed.

The only dessert we have had there is so good, we go back just for it. It is the molten lava cake with a schmir of home made marshmallow and pistachio ice cream. It is just wonderful, although we always wish for more of the marshmallow. Yummy!!!!

Pearl River
“authentic great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Was surprised by the quality and authenticity of the food at what promised to be nothing more than a upscale urbanite chain restaurant. Several of us had the sampler plates which came with around 9 different dishes and was plenty of food. Each dish was really good ( I have a part Lebanese wife who loves to cook) and was real Lebanese style food. My wife had the lamb kabobs and she said they were well marinated and quite tasty. Décor is nice. Service was great. The waiter brought extra pita bread and sauces at no charge. Full bar and cocktail area that is very nice. If you are looking for upscale Lebanese food this is certainly worth a try.