“Could have been much better”

Buffalo Wild Wings Bar & Grill
Ranked #629 of 904 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Phone: 703-413-0160
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We have ate at buffalo wild wings in other citys and was disappointed here. The waitress forgot to order my husband's meal, so we shared wings until his food came. The wings were good, but needed more sauce. My friend ordered nachos. The meat on the nachos was cold and they forgot to put cheese on them.Although I like buffalo wild wing, I do not plan to eat at this location again.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Enjoyed watching sports, playing trivia and relaxing after walking the Mall all day. Wings, Beer and Wine were great! Relaxing atmosphere after walking the Mall all day.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Ordered a dozen boneless wings on a night when they were "on special" and the server took at least 20 minutes to deliver them. Pretty tough to understand when a place specializes in a specific item and all it should take is the addition of some sauce. I can't rate this BWW anything but "fair".

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Did you ever go someplace where all of the employees genuinely looked unhappy, clearly didn't care, and where you felt you were imposing? No? Well go here then! Aside from the attitude, it's a typical sportsbar with typically boring wings and things. Maybe everyone was just having a bad day...I sure hope so.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

While we were greeted promptly and sat, this was the best part of our experience!! This is the first time that I have been at a Buffalo Wild Wings which was hectic, and loud, which was somewhat expected for that type of restaurant but once we ordered things went downhill. One of the colleagues that I was with had Root Beer and the other two of us had Diet sodas; we ordered refills and the young man only took my friend's cup and then brought it back with Diet cola on top of her root beer and no refills at that point for the rest of us. I then proceeded to the rest room, which mirrored what I might expect from a truck stop.... It was dirty and lots of things broken and taped up with blue tape, from the toilet paper dispenser to the soap dispenser, to the paper towel dispenser. When our food arrived, there were things that had been ordered that did not come and when we made that known, it took a LONG time for them to arrive. The food quality was also nothing special. I was very disappointed overall..