“Neat Place, Great Beer Selection”
Review of Fire Works

Fire Works
Reserve with OpenTable
Fire Works is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 887 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Tuscarora Mill's owners and chef have created a winning pizza restaurant by opening Fire Works in Leesburg in 2006. Next comes our "city-fied" addition of the ultimate pizzeria and bar. How do we do it? Great pizzas from the five-ton wood fired oven , a superb selection of draft and bottled beers, perfectly picked wine list and cool cocktails are a very good start. Add a comfy urban setting that puts you at ease while it wakes up your senses and we are pretty well along the way. Finish with a commitment to deliver superb food and sincere caring service and you've got the The Fire Works!
Reviewed October 2, 2012

A good place for interesting pizza, but what I loved was the outstanding beer selection - and a server who knows the difference between an IPA and an Amber Lager. I would definitely return here. Very convenient to the Residence Inn Courtyard (same building)

1  Thank pax_65
There are newer reviews for Fire Works

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Definitely try the iron pot mussels! They were great, as was the french press coffee. Atmosphere and service were excellent AND you can get them to deliver to your hotel room!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Besides having the perfect woodfire pizza crust down, I loved the creative topping recommendations. We also tried a few out of the ordinary beers. Reasonably priced for what you get.

1  Thank mcal0015
Reviewed August 20, 2012

To be honest, I NEVER enjoy restaurants that are "hotel adjacent". So my expectations were very low. I have to say that I was blown away by this place. The atmosphere is great. Big happy hour crowd, busting and fun. The beer menu is extensive ranging from local craft brews to unique imports. The food....in a word, AMAZING. The pizza is unique. The appetizers were artfully presented. The locally made gelato was a treat! We stayed in Arlington for 4 nights and ate here twice if that's an indication for you. I will warn however that it gets very busy around 6pm, so either make reservations or be prepared to wait.

1  Thank lovestotravel5182011
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We went on a Saturday night. The restaurant was busy but the call ahead system got us seated quickly in a cramped booth. I ordered the pesto linguini with shrimp. The pasta was cooked to the point of being soggy, the pesto was flavorless, and the shrimp was overcooked. Not a good experience for us.