“Quick and good”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Had one hour for lunch and just took the closes place I could find which was this one.
It was not crowded at 12 noon and I sat right away.
Ordered some crystal shrimp which was delicious.
Price was very good for all the food I got.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Food was ok. Skimped on the sauce for the curry. Spring rolls were good. Salad was a surprise but would have preferred to be asked if I wanted a dressing or not.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Everything was brought out at once appetizers, salad, and entrees. Of the three entrees one was way too sweet, the other way too salty and only the third was acceptable, but not great. Very disappointing experience compared to other PF Chang's I have been to.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Just a great place for a business lunch. Consistently solid service with nice menu selections. The shrimp is a favorite of mine and I will order it, again. The waiters and waitresses seem to understand when to come over and when to leave you to your business.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My daughter took me to P. F. Chang's in Ballston for my birthday. We like trying new places but I really wish I had liked the food.

Well, the decor was nice; dimly lit with Asian accents and an open, spacious floor plan. The acoustics were fine with no reverberation and seating was comfortable and adequately spaced apart. Although our waitress had the same personality as the napkin, I'm not going to hold it against the restaurant because clearly, she just has a cold and impersonal personality and is clearly in the wrong profession.

My biggest and most prominent complaint is that the food has ZERO taste, and there was no salt and pepper on the table to help it out. I've never tasted food so void of any remnant of taste. Usually food gets better over the next couple days--no, not this stuff. Just go to the nearest Cheesecake Factory and skip Changs.