“Poor food and service”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
seattle
“Poor food and service”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Long wait for food and not very good. All tasted the same. Very disappointed. First and last visit to PF Changs

Visited March 2013

• Korean first
Boston, Massachusetts
“DC trip”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

They were just across the street from our hotel so it made it easy for us to visit. We ended up loving it so much that we ate there twice.

Visited September 2012
“Late lunch”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for a late lunch after seeing Argo. The food was excellent and the server was excellent, knew his product and was very helpful in helping us try some new items. My BFF was impressed with the recommendations, for me it was too much food, but that is why they have take away boxes. Now I know what I am having for lunch tomorrow, highly recommend this location, great food, atmosphere, and staff.

Farmington, MI
“It was OK”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Happened to go on Valentines day, so I must discount any wait time, my fault for not realizing. Waitstaff seemed a bit tired and stressed, though got better. Food was fine, but not exceptional.

Visited February 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia, USA
“Quality experience at PF Changs”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I took my wife on a Saturday night date that included dinner at PF Changs. We decided to get the prix fixe menu. For $39.99, you get two soups, one appetizer, two entrees and two mini-desserts. The soups were good, and the lettuce wrap appetizer was quite flavorful. We especially enjoyed our entrees. My wife got mongolian beef, which was really tasty and tender. I got the crispy honey shrimp, which was equally as good. I got the salted caramel cake for dessert, which was really good (though small). My wife got the tiramisu, which wasn't as good as mine. Overall, a delightful dinner experience assisted by attentive dining staff.

• Visited February 2013