Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel
The Westin Arlington Gateway(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$111
$76
Westin.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$89
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$93
ComfortInn
$68
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

$81
$73
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

$118
$109
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Crystal Gateway Marriott(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$159
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $211/night.

Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$102
EconoLodge
$100
$84
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$116
$97
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

All reviewstrain tracksilly coffee shopcrystal citythe concierge loungebeautiful hotelfree shuttlereagan airportwalk in showerfitness centerlobby restaurantmetro shuttleclub roomattended a conferenceruns every minutesdc areaself parkshuttle service
Reviewed October 10, 2013

While I don't normally bring my wife and child on business trips, our stay here at the Renaissance Arlington Capitol View has been absolutely phenomenal! From the moment we checked in, and every single day the staff are extremely cheerful and nice! We are constantly being greeted, and welcomed. Some staff have even gone as far as giving a small stuffed gift to our child, and others bring us crayons and paper. We are ecstatic about the level of service that we received here. The hotel is amazingly designed and decorated, from the lobby and restaurants, to the pool and gym, and concierge lounge. The room itself was large and comfortable, and very clean and fresh. Again, our stay here has been absolutely wonderful! A huge thanks to you and your team, and everyone who works here!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Jerry C, General Manager at Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

We are delighted that you chose the Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel for your stay! Thank you for taking the time to let others know about our wonderful staff and the service they provide for our guests. We appreciate your business and hope you will continue to stay with us whenever you're in the DC area.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I was @ the Renaissance 9/18 - 9/23 for a conference (GLM Summit). From our initial greeting from Richard when we disembarked from taxi to the entire staff @ front desk, we received superb customer service. Michael @ Front Desk assisted me with getting phone charged FedExed to my husband 9/19/13. His coworkers, Joey, Daniel, and Aye were also terrific. Aye assisted me with an early check-in on 9/19/13 and I felt like she indeed went above and beyond to coordinate this early check-in. The entire operation is classy and the staff makes their guests feel very valued and appreciated indeed. Choose Renaissance for future travels, whether business or pleasure.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Jerry C, General Manager at Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

We enjoyed having the GLM team on board with us in September and we hope that we'll be seeing all of you again. We have a great team of super stars at the Renaissance Arlington Capital View and they understand the importance of making each and every guest feel special. Thank you for taking the time to mention a handful of our superstars. They will appreciate the recognition and I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We enjoyed this new hotel in Crystal City. We were upgraded to a spacious one bedroom suite. Rooms were very modern, clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet on Sunday morning (free for Marriott Gold elites). Walking distance to restaurants and bars in Crystal City. Free shuttle van to National Airport. Friendly service - would stay again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to let others know the perks of staying at the Renaissance Arlington Capital View. I am pleased that we were able to upgrade your stay and that you were able to take advantage of the breakfast buffet. We appreciate your business and it's always great to see our Gold Elite members. Please come back when you're ready for another weekend getaway.

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I booked the Marriott for a conference not expecting much. I actually looked into staying in a different hotel because of my negative impression of the Marriott but could not match the conference price. I was totally wrong about my impressions. The hotel is nice, clean. The rooms are spacious clean, in good repair. The room was QUIET, very important for me. The staff was friendly and outgoing, very willing to help. Location is great, walk to shops and restaurants. Free shuttle. Close to an awesome running trail.
A very pleasant surprise, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013
Jerry C, General Manager at Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Thank you for giving us a chance to show you what Marriott has to offer especially when you stay at the Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel. We take a lot of pride in our hotel and we're the newest in town. All I ask now is that you recommend us to friends and family and become a loyal fan whenever you're in the neighborhood. We'll be here to welcome you back.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I stayed here for business and I have to say I would stay again. The front desk staff have been wonderful when I ask for restaurant recommendations. The bed was so comfortable. I always have a problem sleeping away from home but not here. The room had a coffee maker, fridge and microwave. It saved money on food. It also had a full sized blow dryer, not one of those attached to the wall kind with the short cord. Someone complained about noise in their review but I was here 6 days and I never heard one shower, tv, toilet flush or blow dryer. Even the traffic below was muffled out. The hotel is a short walk to restaurant row. Just about anything you want to eat is there but not a lot of fast food. They charge $16 a day to park. The parking garage is hard to maneuver because of some badly placed poles. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ouachita_Mom
Jerry C, General Manager at Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and we'll be delighted to have you back soon!