- Room has a full-sized fridge with ice maker, plenty of utensils and cooking tools.
- Ample breakfast.
- Need a midday snack? There are sometimes apples available in the fitness room.
- The free shuttle to the metro is perpetually full, so they often had to leave people behind. This is the reason I gave this hotel four stars instead of five.
- The pillows and mattresses weren't to my liking, and there was an exhaust fan over the bed that wouldn't quit.
Advice: The Renaissance Inn is on the other side of the building. Get on the shuttle here instead, and you'll have a greater chance of getting a seat.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Marriott, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Residence Inn Arlington Capital View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Arlington Capital View Hotel Arlington