“Unexpectedly delicious!”
Review of Tagolio Pizzeria & Enoteca - CLOSED

Tagolio Pizzeria & Enoteca
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Pizza and Italian Cuisine Restaurant and Wine Bar. Serving the best carefully crafted Coal Fired Pizza and classic Italian Pastas, Dishes, salads & Desserts. Featuring 14 Italian wines by the glass and 60 by the bottle, as well as specialty Italian cocktails.
DC
“Unexpectedly delicious!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

This place looks like every other Italian place on this block of 23rd street but I was really impressed. We had pizza as an appetizer and I could see by my reaction and everyone at my table that we were wowed! Salad arrived and was fresh and had a light but favorable balsamic vingerette. I had seafood with linguini which was perfectly cooked, others had fish and risotto and gnocchi. We shared a cannoli which I would also recommend but get three if more than one person wants to dive in.

2 Thank MDMOM24

Nashville, Tennessee
“Good food.”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Pizza was very good, Service was good, atmosphere avg. Pasta dishes were very good. Value was very good for this area.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Ptblvet
Houston, Texas
“Not lucky”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I stayed in Crystal city for a week had the chance to eat at different restaurant every day and unfortunately my experience at tagolio was no nearly close as the others reviewers. They seeing to be no prepare for walking patrons and may be only work with reservation, they were no busy at all in fact there was no one yet since was early and made us wait to be seated. Then we order a pizza that was in the menu and the server took the order but 20 min later told us that the pizza was not longer available so we decided to try their lasagna which it was ok and my co- worker had the spaghetti with meat balls just ok too much bread on it. We couldn't even finish the meal and the server didn't bother to ask if all was ok, he just brought the check and said thank you. Unfortunately we will not return since it's a little price and the lack of service

• Visited September 2012
Ridley Park, Pennsylvania
“Great food, great service, a gem”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I went with a fairly large group (around 20) and they sat us upstairs in their simply styled, but more private room. What a treat, though. The menu and specials were a terrific blend of creative choices. Our appetizers and entrees were, to a person, all very well prepared and delicious. The service was patient and very prompt, as well. The prices were very good for this area. I'm very happy to recommend them to other Crystal City visitors as a gem on 23rd street.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Jim B
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Place is know for their coal-fired pizza oven and the pizza was fantastic but so was everything else our group ordered. I had the pepperoni pizza and the imported pepperoni they use was the best tasting pepperoni I've ever had. I can't remember everythign our group ordered but it was a good cross section of their offerrings but I do remember the spaghetti and lasagna were all extraordinary.

Visited July 2012