“Fabulous entertainment”

Mystery Dinner Playhouse - Arlington
More attraction details
Owner description: Audience member solve a comedy murder mystery while enjoying a four course dinner. The dinner is served by a zany cast of suspects who all the while are providing clues to help solve the evening's crime. You guess whodunit!
Reviewed September 3, 2010

My wife and I celebrated our 2nd Wedding Anniversary with Mystery Dinner Playhouse in Arlington. We loved the interaction with the cast who were very funny. Great memories were made! The food was very tasty too. I have also been to the Richmond, VA location and would recommend any show at any location because a better value for Dinner and Entertainment I have yet to find!

Laurence "Joey Two Hands" Hart

1  Thank LarryHart

Reviewed July 26, 2010

Great atmosphere. The food is great, the actors are hillarious, and the experience is wonderful. If I was in the D.C. area I would try to see each production these guys put on.

1  Thank sef2010cmf
Reviewed April 29, 2010

The play was engaging and entertaining. And the food was delicious!!! This experience makes for a cute 1st date or even a birthday get-together. Go check it out!

1  Thank PrincessTope