Residence Inn Arlington Courthouse
$161
RitzCarlton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $259/night.

Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$89
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

The Westin Arlington Gateway(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$99
Westin.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$93
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$122
$109
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$73
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

Crystal Gateway Marriott(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$149
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
EconoLodge
$68
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$97
Priceline
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

All reviewswhole foodsorange linegreat locationcheesecake factoryfull kitchenfree dinnermovie theatertwo bedroom suitemetro stationfront desk staffwithin walking distancesmall gymhotel parkingdc arealong stayliving areashort walk
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for presidents weekend. Room was great. Had kitchenette, in case you wanted to bring food. We just used the fridge to store wine. Breakfast was included and was very good. It is located convenient to Metro station with easy access to DC. Staff were helpful. We ate at the Fire Works Pizza place that is attached to the hotel. Great selection of Beers of draft.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
RIArlCourthouse, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Arlington Courthouse, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Thank you for your comments about your stay with us over President's Day weekend. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of the kitchen area in the suites. I'm glad you enjoyed breakfast as well. We are fortunate to sit in the great Courthouse neighborhood of Arlington. Fireworks is always an excellent choice for lunch or dinner! We hope you will come back and be our guests again soon!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Let me start this by saying that I have stayed at this hotel multiple times over the past few months. This is a very modern Residence Inn. Great rooms with an excellent location. It was also my last time to stay here.

There were a few problems with the facilities. Only one elevator was working, so it was an eight to ten minute wait to get downstairs. Equipment in the fitness center was not working. This is not what I expect out of the number one rated hotel in a city with plenty of hotels.

The icing on the cake was when the front desk notified me upon check-in that my rate was going to be higher than the booking rate. I booked the room at the authorized government rate for Arlington for 5 days. Upon checkin, I notified them that I would be staying a shorter period of time. The desk clerk then notified me that he was going to change my rate to the "Best Available Rate" since my booked rate was for the 5-night stay. I told him that it was booked at the government rate, he asked who I worked for, I told him and then he responded that it did not matter. I thought about getting my computer out and booking a room at another hotel, but six members of my party were staying at this hotel.

This hotel got their higher room rate for two nights, but will get no future business from me.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank CardHound

Thank you for your comments about your stay earlier this month. We would like the opportunity to discuss your experience as well as how our rates are structured. Please feel free to contact our front offce manager directly at 703-312-2102.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I never expected to be giving a Residence Inn a 5-circle rating, but this one certainly deserves it. All other Residence Inns I have stayed in have been mostly (if not all) a little tired looking, and pretty solidly in the 3-circle category at best. This one breaks that mold entirely.

My room (a studio) looked almost brand new, was immaculately clean, and very well-furnished. The kitchen looked great too, and had everything necessary for some light meal preparation. They will even pick up groceries for you, which is a nice service (though I did not use it).

The bathroom facilities are also immaculately clean, great water pressure in the shower, and I like having the sink separate from the toilet/shower area. One of my other favorite features was the safe in the closet. It is narrow but tall, and easily fit my laptop, which I appreciated. The bed was also comfortable, with plenty of outlets around.

Breakfast downstairs was also very well done. They have a large seating area, which makes it possible to sit near the TV if you want to hear the morning news, or far enough away that it doesn't bother you if you want a quiet meal. There is a selection of hot items (breakfast sandwiches, eggs, etc.), plus cereal, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, etc. They also have a waffle maker, and someone there to make them for you and bring them to you. All employees were very nice and helpful.

And finally, the location is great. Steps from the Courthouse Metro stop, and a very short walk to great restaurants and shopping (including the Apple Store). Prices are steep because of that great location, but this hotel is worth the price. I will definitely stay here again when in the area!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank UsaTravelinfool
RIArlCourthouse, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Arlington Courthouse, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Thanks so much for your comments about your recent stay. We are glad you thought the hotel was worthy of a 5 circle rating. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed being our guest and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Long holiday weekend, so likely paid premium price. Parking pricey but convenient and worth it. Had 2-bedroom, 2-bath suite. Rooms not huge, but perfectly adequate. Clean. Nicely laid out and appointed, including decorations on the walls. Full cooking facilities, but we did not really use them. Made no requests of staff, but they seemed pleasant enough on check-in and check-out. Good variety of routine food at breakfast, but get there early to avoid the "no place to sit" rush. The "supper" provided on some days is not fancy, but provides some sustenance if you don't take advantage of the abundance of widely varied restaurants within walking distance. Overall, a very good experience. Will stay there again when visiting family who live in that area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you come back and see us the next time you are in the area visiting family.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Really enjoyed our stay here. My husband was on business and I played the tourist. He travels to DC frequently and it's now his place to stay. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom had good facilities. The sitting area had a recliner w/ottoman and a sofa (this could be more comfortable - one end too low to sit comfortably). There was a nice kitchen - fridge, microwave, real glass wine glasses and china coffee mugs (no styrofoam stuff). Included a full breakfast and food on Monday - Wednesday evenings (we didn't eat there in the evening). Really close to the Metro (a plus for me).Within government per diem ( a plus for my husband).

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
RIArlCourthouse, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Arlington Courthouse, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay. I'm glad you were able to accompany your husband on his trip and had a chance to enjoy the hotel and the area. We hope you will join
your husband again on his next trip to Northern Virginia and we see you as our guests again soon.