Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Residence Inn
Priceline$152
Travelocity$179
Algotels$154
Lol.travel$216
All reviews whole foods one bedroom suite northern virginia restaurants and shops convenient location fitness room upon check complimentary breakfast fitness center courthouse metro parking dishwasher sink convenience proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2011

This is very convenient to the Metro and walking distance to restaurants. We spent 2 nights and enjoyed the spacious, clean room. The desk staff was not too sure on Metro travel. The barking dog waking me in the morning was a problem. I spoke with the front desk explaining I love dogs, have dogs but don't expect on my vacation to have barking or howling waking me. I really didn't feel satisfied with the desk "the howling dogs are beautiful" or "we could have moved you're room". Anyway after sightseeing I asked to speak with the manager. He came immediately and listened to me. We were checking out but were compensated fairly. I left feeling he understood and wanted to keep returning customers. Tip- ask for a room away from dogs.

Date of stay: April 2011
Reviewed April 22, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for the second time in a year. The front desk staff is super friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and spacious. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star was that they keep the heat/ac controls regulated so there is very little room for you to control the temps. It was cool the weekend we were there and had to call because the a/c kept kicking on and it was too cold. Even after maintenance came and adjusted it was still too cool. Luckily there is a extra blanket in the room. The entire hotel is very quiet even though it was mostly sold out. The free continental breakfast is nice but the "hot" foods aren't really hot. Not really a big deal since there is plenty of different food. I do not drink coffee and asked for the pop machine to be turned on and they said they couldn't. The underground parking is a bit pricey but then again it's DC. The hotel is close to several restaurants (our favorite being the Cheesecake Factory) and also shopping. Metro station is very close. When our travels take us back to this area we will defintely stay here.

Date of stay: April 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank kiwizoe
Reviewed March 17, 2011

This hotel was extremely clean and seemed pretty new. We had a great room on the 5th floor. Check in was easy, and parking was 14$ a day which was pretty decent for the area. On the weekends, you could get away with not using hotel parking and parking in a garage nearby that had free weekend parking. The hotel is also literally one block from the elevator to the metro station. It was a short ride, I want to say 20 mins, to the Smithsonian area downtown. Very easy to get into the heart of DC from this hotel.

The parking garage is pretty decent, and feels safe.

The complimentary breakfast was nice.

Definitely recommend this hotel whether you are staying for an extended period (the kitchens are in GREAT condition) or a quick girl's weekend like we did.

Date of stay: March 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank playdobro
Reviewed February 18, 2011

I have to agree with the reviews. I was not plannng on staying here. I wanted to stay at the Residence Inn Pentagon City but they were full. So I had a look at this hotel's reviews and decided it was worth the chance. My experience at this hotel is similar to many reviewers. My room was huge. Location is just a block from a Metro station, and shops and restaurants are nearby. A CVS is open 24 hours.The room has a safe big enough to store your computer. Breakfast was free and good-quality food. Internet was free and reliable.

I certainly would stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank hydepark
Reviewed February 9, 2011

This is a great new hotel. It is very clean and contemporary. There is a secure parking garage below and several restaurants, shopping, etc. within walking distance. Nice neighborhood with many things to do.

Date of stay: February 2011