Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington
Key Bridge Marriott(Arlington)
$178
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$180
$149
  • Room Service
Hilton Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$124
$113
  • Room Service
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$116
$113
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$126
Hyatt.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$122
$115
1,230 results
All reviewsgrocery storemovie theatergreat locationsignature theaterharris teeterfree parkinghotel is locatedwithin walking distancerestaurants and shopsdc areaparking passshuttle servicefourth floorthe pentagon city metro stationdirectly across the streetnumerous restaurantsexcellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 19, 2013

First, the good news... the beds are comfortable and the rooms are clean. The bad news - bugs, ants, and the worst Hilton restaurant ever, with ridiculously bad service, half the menu not available, dessert that was inedible.

1  Thank Janet D
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Beautiful, clean hotel with nice rooms. It was a great stay until breakfast. The food was pathetic, my "cooked to order eggs" (yeah right) were terrible, I asked for them over hard, they were nearly raw. My waitress' English speaking skills were so poor she could not understand what I was trying to tell her. The French toast was so old, cold, hard, and dried out I could not even cut it with my knife little own chew it.

1  Thank Jeff L
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I was on business for a week and the front desk cordially helped with questions and equipment needs (storing television equipment) as well as dealing fairly with a billing question. The location in Shirlington is great for walking to good restaurants and getting supplies/snacks from Harris Teeter across the street. Terrific experience.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I am a local. I stayed here following a storm that knocked out power to my house. The hotel was very crowded because many others were doing the same thing. There were long lines at the front desk, but the staff remained cheerful given the circumstances. This hotel is only a few years old. The rooms are large and very comfortable. The bathroom has nice finishes and is very clean. There is a parking garage across the street, with some free spots reserved for overnight hotel use. The hotel doesn't take pets but the neighborhood itself is very dog friendly, so you will see a lot of pooches out and about. Within a block or two walk of the hotel are a supermarket, a movie theater, a live theater, numerous restaurants, and a few shops. This is an area that, as a local, I often go to for dining/entertainment. For that reason I am rating the hotel's location as "very good." However, there is no metrorail here, and that affects my ability to be able to recommend it to out-of-towners. I would recommend this hotel as a good location for people with business in Arlington. I would also recommend it to tourists visiting Washington, D.C. on a weekend because on weekends you can drive into the city on I-395 within about 15 minutes and the roads are not congested. I wouldn't suggest that visitors attempt to drive it on a work day. The hotel shuttle bus goes to a metro several miles away. That is too far away for my own tastes. If I were visiting DC as a tourist I would stay in the city or in one of the many Arlington hotels in the Northern part of the county, right on the metro. But this is a very nice hotel if the location suits your needs.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank GeekyDCLady
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I knew the area 20 years ago and I was hesitated to stay there but since the other Hilton was not available I decided to book here and I will do it again and again since it was the perfect decision.
Beside the perfect convenient location, the hotel is new, and the area had changed a lot, surrounded by many many restaurants with a 24 hours Grocery shop across the street and beautiful walking areas all around and still quiet and peaceful.
The view from the suite were nice and the rooms are specious, the lobby and hallways are very clean , and the rooms are very comfortable.
Most staff are friendly, internet is free as well as the parking, not to mention the free coffee and cookies in the lobby.
The only issue was the house keeping which had missed cleaning the room 3 times during our 15 days stay and they have done the vacuuming maybe twice or 3 times during the entire stay not to mention that the bed sheets were changed only when we called and complained that they were not changed ever..
Despite that I will stay again soon and hopefully will get the same room on the 5th floor
Great hotel and I would highly recommend it….

Room Tip: get a room on a higher floor facing the main street
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family