“My daughter loves this place”
Review of The Stray Cat Cafe

The Stray Cat Cafe
Ranked #276 of 878 Restaurants in Arlington
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Arlington, Virginia
“My daughter loves this place”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This is my older daughter's favorite place to go. The ambience is nice, waitstaff nice. I find the food a bit heavy for a regular meal but both my girls enjoy it. Desserts are large enough that they can be shared by three. Lots of vegetarian choices too if that is your interest and lots of really meaty stuff too if you need an iron fix!!

• Visited October 2013

“Good Sandwiches”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Food is good. Staff is nice. We have come here several times. There has been a good consistency in quality and service. Will come back. Can be a bit pricy if not careful.

Arlington, VA
“Very good food at reasonable prices.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Sandiwiches are good as is the service. Great backup restaurant for when Lost Dog Cafe has a wait to get in.

Visited November 2012
Montreal, Canada
“Nice neighborhood café”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This place was a lot of fun and the food was very good. Our waitress (the one from Wales) was friendly and very efficient - we loved her.

The good thing about this place is part of the profits go to animals shelters (in this case a cat shelter).

My 10 y.o. son had a great time looking at cat pictures on the walls.

I highly recommend a visit and a meal!

Visited March 2013
2 Thank tangomamma
Arlington, Virginia
“A casual lunch or dinner at Stray Cat always improves our mood!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We love Stray Cat for a casual lunch or dinner! A huge variety of appetizers, salad and sandwiches make it a great place for a quick bite. Lots of good vegetarian choices! A full bar and many choices of draft beers and wines by the glass draw us to Stray Cat on Friday evening after a long work week. Profits go to support dog and cat rescue. I just wish they had outdoor seating.

• Visited February 2013