“Home away from Home”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Levi A
“Home away from Home”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in July 2018

There's so much that was great about this facility. Well stocked with all the essential household amenities, clean with a decent layout. It's at a great location too. Very close to downtown DC, four minutes away from Foggy Bottom-GWU Metro stop and within easy walk of the Potomac River, National Mall and a decent sized AMC cinema. I would have rated it 5 stars had it not been for a few problems I had with customer service which I felt could have been better.

First, the wait to speak to someone was unduly long. However they were pleasant and helpful. Yet, the issues took far too long to be resolved and I never got direct feedback till I had to call again. It's just a little nice to know a complaint is being worked upon not to call almost three days later and be told "we are on it" when it was expected that a service person would have showed up the very first day.

Besides that, I truly would have given it just a 4.5 rating. Would I stay there again? HELL YEAH!!!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing