“Buffet for group of 50”

Fyve Restaurant Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Fyve Restaurant Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 878 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: We are located directly in front of the entrance to the Pentagon City metro stop on the blue and yellow lines.
Description: Casually warm ambiance featuring modern American cuisine
Ajijic, Mexico
“Buffet for group of 50”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I've been disappointed when eating at this restaurant in the past, but they did a great job with our rage group and the food was very good.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Susan C

Greenwich, Connecticut
“Unimpressed by the Bar”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

We were staying in the hotel, and I was pretty unimpressed by the bar. Slow service (to order AND receive a drink), not a real sense of "genuine" hospitality..... just not a warm feeling. Pretty unfortunate.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank aktodc2010
NJ
“really, 2 1/2 stars”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Bland decor and rather bad service when busy..like breakfast and dinner. Overpriced for a very average experience.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank caitemaire
Orlando, Florida
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Food was fantastic. Roasted Fennel Soup was Divine. Service was awesome as well. Better than expected.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank F015898
Denver, Colorado
“It's just okay overall.”
Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

I just had breakfast here for the second time this week. I'm staying here at the Ritz Hotel for 10 days. The dining room is well appointed, classically styled, with somewhat a classy and comfortable feel. The waitstaff is first class, highly attentive, well trained, and courteous, service is excellent. I was very impressed - some of the best servers I've ever experienced.

The food, well it's decent..... That's it, it is not special or remarkable - the portions are reasonable, but not for the price. I've had much better food for much less money. Everything on the menu is profoundly overpriced. I'll be eating here the rest of the week - captive audience and I'm on business with tight scheduling. I know I can walk into the pentagon mall and do better at a fast food joint. Don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with the food it's well presented, on very large plates, with generous portions, it's fresh and meets all the basic requirements. The problem is if they slashed their prices in half - it's still too much for what they are serving but tolerable.

I have mixed emotions the resturant is not bad or low standard at all in any way - but truly they are just ok. I'd still recommend it but come prepared to pay waaaay to much.

1 Thank Bringstheeagle

Been to Fyve Restaurant Lounge? Share your experiences!