“Pinzimini for breakfast”

Pinzimini at The Westin Arlington Gateway
Reserve with OpenTable
Pinzimini at The Westin Arlington Gateway is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #232 of 880 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Two Blocks from the Ballston/MU metro stop.
Bowling Green, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pinzimini for breakfast”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

For the price I expected a bit more, guess I shouldn't have. Not any better than any other restaurant. The service was very good however.

Visited June 2013

Las Vegas
“Enjoyable lunch!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Had lunch with my wife during our stay at the Westin Villas. We both had Caprese salads for starters which were very good. We then shared a Pizza Margherita which had a nice thin crust and it too was very good and just right for the both of us. We kept our beverages simple with Arnold Palmers which hit the spot after my golf game. The service by Jose was good and he was very amiable. Overall, a good lunch meal that I would gladly recommend to either guests or locals.

• Visited September 2013
Lansing, Michigan
“Breakfast”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Have eaten dinners here before but this was my first breakfast. Was good and tasty and the price was included in the room.

Visited September 2013
San Jose, California
“Excellent meal for a hotel restaurant.”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Most hotel restaurants are decent, but this one ranks much better than any other. The food was outstanding, very creatively prepared and delicious! I took several clients here because it was convenient for some weary travelers, but we all agreed it was worth more than a "convenience" meal. I will be back, as will my guests.

Visited August 2013
Arlington, Virginia
“Relaxing Walk, Elegant Breakfast”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Pin·zi·mi·ni (pin-zuh-MEE-nee) is a diminutive version of the word pinzimonio, which describes the Italian dip for vegetables and bread. The Pinzimini restaurant is located in The Westin Arlington Gateway, within walking distance of my home. I enjoy my walks to the Pinzimini, my favorite neighborhood restaurant for breakfast, brunch, or lunch. I enjoy the relaxing walk, and the food and the staff here are always great. Everybody knows my name and I feel at home. I often dine outside with the patio all to myself. The restaurant is usually relaxing and quiet. The dinner menu changes frequently, so check online before you go. The filet mignon and award-winning short ribs of beef have been replaced with items I don't find as appetizing. I love the neighborhood, and I enjoy the walk.

• Visited August 2013