“Have breakfast out”

Pinzimini at The Westin Arlington Gateway
Reserve with OpenTable
Pinzimini at The Westin Arlington Gateway is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #177 of 945 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Two Blocks from the Ballston/MU metro stop.
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The breakfast buffet was way over priced and the food was really not well prepared nor remotelt tasty, I would eat out next time and there will be a next time.

1  Thank Harleyca100

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I don't necessarily enjoy huge meals, but I was shocked that my companion ordered an entree the same exact price, and that compared to it my plate was appetizer size. And it was pasta, too, so no higher costs involved. I left this place still hungry. Otherwise, I really felt like this restaurant has nothing to do with the standing of the Hotel that hosts it. If you're staying at the Westin, you're probably better off dining elsewhere.

1  Thank melt_core
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

We have just finished dinner at pinzimini. The food is good (I had the salmon that was cooked to perfection but presented very poorly) and the desert menu is wonderful.
The wait staff did not even try to make themselves available-it took almost 10 minutes to bring a clean spoon!

1  Thank emtogliatti
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I am a very fair reviewer. Just look at my other reviews. I attend to the good, the bad, the ugly, and everything in between. This restaurant, while in a beautiful hotel, is sub par to put it gently. Let me start with the positives because there was one. The establishment is clean and pretty classy looking. Now- this is why you should pass them up, leave the restaurant, and eat somewhere else. I ordered from the bar and took my food up to my room. Just so you have the full background. I said I was fair.
1. My $15 burger and kettle chips- nasty, dry, and old! Now, the kettle chips were off the hook! Delish! See, I said I was fair. That burger was cooked on Sunday or Monday and warmed up and put on my bun on Tuesday. Nasty crunchy sides...yuck!
2. The burger did not have all the dressings it said it would have. I didn't notice this until I got comfy in my room. Thankfully the front desk made someone bring the other dressings to me.
3. At $15 you can get much more burger and 4 more burgers for your bucks at a fast food place.

This restaurant's food was disappointing. Whether its 10:15 a.m. or 10:15 p.m. your food should always be ready to deliver a savory sensation to the pallet. Step your game up!

1  Thank DivaLadyJ_28
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Food is good not excellent but ok just had breakfast. They give you a lot of food but it was too much for 1 person to eat. It was $20 so it was expensive for breakfast.

1  Thank fashiontex