Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews bagels room was clean minute walk pink tile metro station the iwo jima memorial first floor white house mini fridge washington dc national mall motel retro hairdryer safeway desk virginia
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2017

Great inexpensive hotel near the Metro for getting into the Foggy Bottom area (GWU) fast. M y room was clean and comfortable. Big TV, coffee maker and bigger fridge if that's important. AC was very cold. Blinds and curtains closed all the way- important on the first floor.

I did not eat the included free breakfast. In a corner of the office, there was a basket of bagels, coffee, tea and doughnuts. You'll be disappointed if you expect waffles, but I was happy to see there was real milk for coffee.

The same gentleman was at the desk every time I saw the desk. He was friendly and helpful with directions. After checking out he allowed me to leave my car at the hotel for the day while I attended training.

Room tip: My room was on the first floor- a little loud from the highway, but not bad.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank ewallace100
Reviewed July 22, 2017

The room is very clean, bed was not bad. price not bad, we request first floor and he was nice to gave us the first floor. front desk man at first was rude but then when I mention that I always write a review then he change, he became a little nicer.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ljosie38
Reviewed July 19, 2017

I booked this hotel for Spring break with my 2 boys on a budget trip to visit Washington DC. My reasons for choosing this place were for the low price and for the walk-able distance to the train. We got in very late from driving all day and checked in- in addition to the room fee this place also charges for people and required a deposit in case we broke something. The room was ok, but the bathroom was very old. The next morning while we were getting ready for a day sightseeing, I saw and killed a cockroach that ran across the bed my son had just slept in. I reported it to the front desk who had a maintenance person verify it was a cockroach, got a refund, packed and left. We stayed the rest of the time at the Days Inn nearby and had a much better experience there.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

If you don't want a front desk man mess up your trip, stay away from here!!! There are so many hotel/motel nearby this area with the same level of price. Take one more minute more to search others and you will save your travel before booking here.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2017

Although the Inn of Rosslyn is outdated in it's decor, we felt it was the perfect hotel for our trip to Washington DC. It was clean with good maid service everyday and the bed was comfortable. It is located out of DC so it was much quieter at night. The front desk ladies were very helpful in giving us information for the transit system and answering our questions concerning safety at night in DC and Arlington. The transit stop is about a 12 minute walk from the hotel. Our room was tucked in a corner on the first floor. We parked our car when we first arrived and didn't move it until we were ready to head home. We felt that the money we saved on the hotel room we could spend taking the tours of DC that we really enjoyed. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: June 2017