Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews bagels room was clean minute walk pink tile metro station the iwo jima memorial first floor white house mini fridge washington dc national mall motel retro hairdryer safeway desk virginia
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2017

I booked this hotel for Spring break with my 2 boys on a budget trip to visit Washington DC. My reasons for choosing this place were for the low price and for the walk-able distance to the train. We got in very late from driving all day and checked in- in addition to the room fee this place also charges for people and required a deposit in case we broke something. The room was ok, but the bathroom was very old. The next morning while we were getting ready for a day sightseeing, I saw and killed a cockroach that ran across the bed my son had just slept in. I reported it to the front desk who had a maintenance person verify it was a cockroach, got a refund, packed and left. We stayed the rest of the time at the Days Inn nearby and had a much better experience there.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

If you don't want a front desk man mess up your trip, stay away from here!!! There are so many hotel/motel nearby this area with the same level of price. Take one more minute more to search others and you will save your travel before booking here.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2017

Although the Inn of Rosslyn is outdated in it's decor, we felt it was the perfect hotel for our trip to Washington DC. It was clean with good maid service everyday and the bed was comfortable. It is located out of DC so it was much quieter at night. The front desk ladies were very helpful in giving us information for the transit system and answering our questions concerning safety at night in DC and Arlington. The transit stop is about a 12 minute walk from the hotel. Our room was tucked in a corner on the first floor. We parked our car when we first arrived and didn't move it until we were ready to head home. We felt that the money we saved on the hotel room we could spend taking the tours of DC that we really enjoyed. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Jan W
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

My husband booked this place and I was not excited about it because it looks old and I was concerned about the area we would be staying.
For the record " I was wrong " . The room was very clean and the building reminded me of years long ago traveling with my parents. Good memories.
Very small area for breakfast but functional. Desk staff very helpful.
The area was wonderful- we walked everywhere local, lots of hills which didn't bother us but could challenge some.
Metro to go to D.C. Was with in walking distance.
Good stay!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank MiniChickTexas
Reviewed June 27, 2017

the room was great.
but I didn't like the idea of them asking for $100 as deposit in case you smoke or break an item. that erodes trust and goodwill of person checking in else, it depicts the kind of clientele attracted by the property are of low caliber!
we lived in fear because the person we found at the counter that morning was not very friendly, the lady we sought directions from was not joyous too and was a bit cold. but the evening person communicate with ease and also really helped on the area geography...

Room tip: ground floor ok if you have heavy luggage.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple