“Great service and wonderful stay!”
Review of Inn of Rosslyn

Inn of Rosslyn
Ranked #42 of 52 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

I just arrived at the airport of Dulles and I needed a place to stay for 3days since I was stuck there for fee days. This was the first place I found online. They have really good rates per night. I had originally reserved through expedia but they overcharged me too much. So the manager Judy helped me out and saved me over 50 dollar. On top of that she also gave me a military discount!! This place is great !! They really helped me lots and ienjoyed my stay there!! The room is just simple and has just what you need for quick travel around.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Victor K
There are newer reviews for Inn of Rosslyn

Reviewed July 25, 2013

This is to express my gratitude for the kind reception accorded me during my stay at The Inn of Rosslyn. The staff are very professional and up to the task. Ready to help with smiles to make you feel at home. It is good having a stay at your hotel.

Thank you Judy and Adriana. Infact all staff of The Inn of Rosslyn, you are wonderful. Keep it up. Will however advise that the location of the breaskfast room be reconsidered.

The hotel's location around the main metro station makes connection to other parts of Virginia, DC, etc very easy.

This is my second stay here and I promise to come again and again.

KUUKANG N.

Room Tip: Rooms with twin beds are excellent
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Gordon N
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We arrived here via bicycle, staying 2 nights, wanting a day off from bike riding to explore D.C. The Rosslyn Metrorail Station is a 7-10 minute walk from the inn. The inn is within walking distance close to restaurants and shops. Their "continental" breakfast is skimpy. Coffee (no decaf), ice water, doughnuts, and bagels are all you get to choose from. The hotel is old, but clean, and most important, inexpensive. Convenience was a factor for us. Therefore, the inn met our needs. We would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JEAN E
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Inn of Rosslyn has excellent facilities. The front desk executives Judy and Adriana are very great. They made my stay very enjoyable. Always prepared to make all provisions available to make my stay memorable. This is my fourth visit to Arlington, Virginia (2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013) and in three of these cases (except 2012), I have stayed at the Inn of Rosslyn. Their services are great and the price is very reasonable.

Keep up the good work. I recommend to every family who would want to visit Arlington, Virginia to locate Inn of Rosslyn and they will never regret. They will return and return anytime they visit Arlington, Virginia.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Twum A
Reviewed July 23, 2013

when arriving at the motel we were scared out our mind but after the encounter we had checking in the desk clerk Adriana made it feel comforting and welcoming. She was delightfully helpful in a nice way with giving us information on how to get around and places to eat. The room we were in was clean, bathroom had nicely made towels, and washcloths. Motel is older but rooms well kept. They had a small breakfast in the mornings. Will stay here when back in town.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2013

a modest motel very close to the artisphere and metro, and a short taxi drive from reagan national airport. basic, clean rooms. a continental breakfast is advertised, but is was just bagels, cream cheese and coffee. better breakfast options are within walking distance. our room was very quiet. for the purposes of our stay, this place was just right. i would consider staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Me and my family stayed at the Inn for 3 days for a vaction. The front desk clerk judy was very helpful on showing us sites to go see in washington and she gave us booklets with restraunts with in walkiing distance. and gave important in formation about the sub way transite and she even spent time on buking us a tore to go see the site.The room we were in had a flat screen & pillow top beds. They have a breakfast that have Donuts , bread, coffee that will start your day off . And we will defanitly stay here again when visting washington.

Room Tip: first floor
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family