“Easy going motel”
Review of Inn of Rosslyn

Inn of Rosslyn
Ranked #41 of 52 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This motel don't look like much but it is clean, cheap, and in a great location. People working there are nice. Martine took time to show me maps and even looked up movie times for us. They could add some items to breakfast, like juice at least. We were not in our rooms much because we were visiting sights. It worked out just fine for what we were looking for. We would stay again.

Room Tip: ground floor because you could pull your car right up in front of room
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I was scared after reading some of the horrible reviews, However I was very pleased with the customer service I received from Judy when I arrived and during my stay. There was no microwave in the room but all the other amenities were there and was nice. The tv I had was one of the older models but it worked. The breakfast is nothing really fabulous but it will start you off until you get to a real breakfast place. Metro is very close but there is no bus and the shuttle only runs til noon ( What a bummer that is) but metro is walkable. Price was a little more than you would want to pay for a place like this but again your in the high city area.

Room Tip: go during the off season price
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank r c
Reviewed April 23, 2013

If you want something fancy, this is not the place. It is clean, however, and the workers are friendly. Martine helped check me in quick and easy. She had good suggestions for night life in clarenden, close to hotel. I would come back if in town.

Room Tip: 2d fl is better
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My stay at the Rosslyn was short, but very good. The price is great and the staff was extremely helpful. Martine was kind and so friendly. She helped me with directions and made me feel very welcome. The breakfast was also great. I reccomend staying at the Rosslyn, it's convenient and worth the price.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I came to this hotel because I was attending a class for several weeks in the same city. Colleagues had mentioned staying here in the past. The price was good and easy to walk to my classes. They also had a shuttle that could get you near the class in the morning. It could not bring you back after. Area was safe. Martine worked at the desk and helped me enormously. I appreciated her efforts and I will stay here again if I return to the states.

Room Tip: Stay on the left side of building, second floor.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 21, 2013

we stayed at the Inn Of Rosslyn during the Cherry Blossom time, and the rates were the most reasonable ones in the Rosslyn area. We recieved exceptional service from Judy, we arrived early in the morning before the check in time, and she let us leave the car parked with no charge so we could go see the sights. There were alot of eatery's that were within walking distance and The Inn is beside a hill that you walk up, our legs could not take that climb so Judy guided us in a way to walk without the hills.(Thanks). The motel is by a busy highway and old looking on the outside but when we got in the room we could not hear any noise and the room was very clean. It is worth staying here and they have a small breakfast but with no meat. The next time we are in the Washington area will definately try to stay here.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Price is very appropriate.They have a free breakfast every day and free Internet access.The hotel staff ,like Judy and Mario, always smiling and ready to serve any time .I think that the hotel is very convenient because of the location and proximity to public transportation (bus, subway).

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends