Heres my feedback on our hotel
1) They have finally upgraded to the newer style of hotel locks with the Card Keys and deadbolts. 2) Breakfast is included but its cereal/ bagels / donuts but stocked and refilled.
3) The next upgrades need to be the bathrooms. Mine had a couple of broken tiles near the tub.
4) Beds are very comfortable. A/C felt great in the rooms. My TV was not that great of a pic but you are not there to watch TV.
We know that this is a budget hotel and that is all that we need. If you don't want luxury and can tolerate small rooms that may need some minor upgrades, this may be the place for you. All of the employees have been great.Showers have been fine. Its in a great location with a shuttle if you need it. I have stayed here a few times now and have not had an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americana Hotel is ideally situated in a neighborhood in Arlington, Virginia called Crystal City across the Potomac River from Washington, D.C. Since 1963, our family-owned-and-operated hotel near Washington D.C. has never wavered from its commitment to complete guest satisfaction with every stay. Business and leisure travelers alike are sure to appreciate our comfortable Arlington hotel accommodations and well-appointed Crystal City hotel amenities that include free shuttle service and a complimentary continental breakfast. We are only 1 mile from the Nation’s capital and within walking distance of two Metro stops. Please call us today and let us help you plan your next trip to Washington, DC! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Americana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americana Hotel Arlington
- Americana Arlington