“Good Pizza at a Good Price”
Review of Z Pizza

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 29, 2012

This place is located in an office building in a very expensive area, so I give them credit for having really good pizza at a really good price. I paid $6 for two slices, which compared with the alternatives in the area is a real bargain.

1  Thank Lets_Go_Mavs

Reviewed May 26, 2012

This another favorite pizza place. Be sure to try the whole wheat crust and their specialty pizzas. I think the franchise comes from California and has interesting and fresh vegetables.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Gourmet pizza to your door. Excellent ingredients and relatively healthy (for pizza).

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Z Pizza is a cute little pizza place with different types of pizzas. They have very thin crusts, which I prefer, and their flavor combinations are all on point. I've tried several of their pizzas, but my favorites are the Provence and Curry Chicken. Other people seem to prefer the Pear & Gorgonzola (it's definitely not a typical pizza, so try it if you're adventurous). I don't like strong cheeses so the gorgonzola throws me off. I've also tried one of their salads, but it isn't anything special. Go for the pizza! Maybe I just like this place because they gave me a free cookie once, and I'm easy to please. But really though, this a good place to grab a bite to eat!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 19, 2008

YUM! This place has the best pizza for sure!!!!! Try the Mexican Pizza and the Provence Pizza!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook