Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport
$259
$239
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Ballston(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$118
ComfortInn
$88
$200
$181
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$102
EconoLodge
$199
  • Breakfast included
$299
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$122
$115
  • Pool
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$116
$113
Agoda.com
Americana Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$98
All reviewsthe concierge loungecrystal cityunderground walkwaymetro stationrite aidnice bathroomreagan national airportfree shuttledc areafront desk staffbit datedroom ratefitness centerblue lineconvenient locationbusiness centershuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Only stayed at this hotel for two nights for business. It was great! Clean rooms, wonderful beds, service was excellent. I was there for a conference and did not have time to go into the fitness center but I heard others saying that it was great. Lots of really wonderful non-chain restaurants all very near here. I would stay here over and over again.
I just love that the shuttle took 5 minutes at the most to get to the airport and drop me off with no difficulties! Couldn't be happier! Great place!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kim L
JT M, Manager at Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Wow, what great comments you took the time to share. Thank you so much for that and for choosing to stay with us at all.

Next time you stay, you do have to try out our fitness center as it is really a great asset of this hotel. It has recently been completely renovated and we really listened to our guests and tried to equip it how they wanted including cardio, strength and even free weight equipment.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I stayed at the Crystal City at Regan National for business, first arriving on Sunday. I was immediately met with two fire alarms which required evacuation of the building and no explanation was provided after we stood out in the breeze waiting for the firemen to clear the building. When checking in, I was properly greeted and acknowledged as a Marriott Rewards club member and provided information about the concierge lounge which provided breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvres and deserts, and beverages throughout the day. The room was adequate to the purpose, but Internet access in some of the business rooms was blocked requiring me to use a hot spot. The hotel is convenient to the Metro and Crystal City shops, but was otherwise devoid of any options beyond the house restaurant. Overall it was a pleasant business experience and enjoy staying at Marriotts.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience. And as you highlighted several things, I wanted to certainly provide you with some follow up to those topics.

Unfortunately we did experience a fire alarm on that Sunday and while I do understand how unsettling they are, our county requires all such alarms to be cleared by the Fire Department. There was no fire but the system did function correctly as a device was activated which set off the system.

Also, you indicated you were unable to get personal internet access in our meeting rooms which is correct. We offer wifi in our guest rooms for a fee as well as complimentary wifi in public space, plus complimentary PCs in our lobby, business center and concierge lounge. However meeting room internet is a paid service as it becomes available to the entire meeting when it is activated. Typically a group or the organizers of the meeting would arrange for internet availbility and provide their attendees with a conference code to access the wifi.

Finally, I am glad you were able to explore the Crystal City Shops underground as well as the access to the METRO without having to even go outside. The next time you stay with us though, we will certainly make sure we give you a local map which shows where a wonderful variety of local restaurants are, many accessible via that same underground and almost all of them within a few minutes walk.

Thank you again for staying with us and for having shared your feedback. I do hope we have the opportunity to have you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Let me begin by saying that this was our first family trip up to the DC area and we had a hard time choosing between all the hotels. So, why did we pick the Crystal City Marriott? Yes, it's convenient to the Metro and yes, 79% of us recommended it, but it was because of the fact that JT McGee, the general manager, takes time to reply to nearly every post. To me, this shows a very high level of attention to his guests and their complaints, compliments and concerns. So, we gave it a try and I am happy to say we will be back soon!

We arrived late Thursday night at Reagan International, boarded the Metro, arrived at Crystal City (just one stop away) and headed to the hotel. It is just a short walk down an underground walkway to the lobby elevators. We checked in and were told that our room had been given away and they were going to put us (myself, my wife & my 11 year old daughter) into a room with two double beds. We had originally asked for a King with a roll away, so we again requested that. After some searching (and a little grumbling), we checked into our room and crashed from exhaustion.

The next morning, we went downstairs to finally meet JT face to face. When we did, he immediately apologized for the confusion at check in and told us that was not the room we were supposed to be in. Mind you, no complaints from us...he did this solely on his own accord. He assured u that he would straighten it out, move us into our new room along with our items and to go enjoy the city. So, we headed out to see the sights and when we returned, we checked in at the front desk to get our new room. When we walked in, our jaws dropped. Not only was it a King bed, it was a sleeper sofa for my daughter as well and sitting on the desk was some wine & cheese from JT.

Monday came and our flight didn't leave until that night, so we checked our luggage at the hotel and headed out one last time. When we returned, it was like saying good bye to family. So, a few side notes...Sanjay at Bell 20 (their restaurant) is excellent. He was calling us by name and we only dined with him twice. The hotel is close to the shops of Crystal City, very clean and has a Starbucks! Can't live without my latte in the morning! It was difficult to choose a hotel to stay at initially, but we know where we will be coming back to! We'll see you all in April!

Room Tip: Rooms that face the front of the hotel are a bit quieter than the ones on the opposite side.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
JT M, Manager at Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and it was even more wonderful to get to meet you personally while you were here. I meant what I said, reach out any time and if I can help I certainly will.

See you all in April I hope!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here. Very close to the airport with a convenient shuttle to and from. Malik (front desk), Hannes (bell stand) and Satya (restaurant) provided great service to my family and I. Beds were very comfy. Awesome fitness center! I do wish that the Internet in the building was a little stronger. I did appreciate the underground mall for food. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sean B

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for singling out the service you received from Malik, Hannes and Satya. I will certainly make sure that they directly hear what you said so that they can feel your true appreciation.

As for our internet, we are in the process now of evaluating it as well as finding out what we can do to make it even better. With more and more guests using more and more devices, we certainly understand how imporant being connected is.

Again, thank you and thank you for lettting us be your hotel of choice in the D.C. area for your future stays.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We stayed 3 nights here. This was our second time staying here. It is literally right on top of the metro. The location is terrific. There is an underground mall under this hotel which is where you find the metro as well as several choices of places to eat. Our room was clean, beds were comfy. We did not try the restaurant but did get a room service b'fast one morning which was pricey and not that tasty. The pool was chilly but my kids liked it well enough. All the hotel staff we encountered were friendly. Tip - call the hotel before you arrive to get the Bell Street address for your GPS, it's hard to get there using the Jefferson Hwy address.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
JT M, Manager at Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Thank you for returning to stay at our hotel again and I am so happy you are able to take advantage of our great location. And the GPS tip is great....the buiding across the street from our main entrance is 1901 South Bell Street in Arlington, VA.