“Great, Great, Great Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #17 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
Vicksburg, Mississippi
“Great, Great, Great Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

From the moment I walked in, the front desk made me feel welcome and was SO friendly. The management must pay strict attention to the small details because from the restaurant to the room it was a first class experience. Metro stop and mall accessible without ever having to go outside.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Emailrobert
JT M, Manager at Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
As a member of management, I can tell you, the attention to deal and the drive to provide a brilliant hosting experience is hotel wide. It is truly through every member of this team and it is because of that focus that we can provide the experience you had.

Thank you for sharing your comments and I truly hope you will stay with us again in the future.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there recently and enjoyed the hotel. While not posh , it met my every need. The free shuttle from the airport was convenient and quick. I was very early but Deborah, the excellent front desk person, welcomed me, found me a nice quiet room right away. I really appreciated her humor and helpful attitude after a tough trip.

My room was large and quiet, great for getting some work done and refreshing myself. The breakfast buffet was fine. Not over the top or lavish but fresh and filling . The exercise area was okay... the equipment I used was a bit tired but okay. The concierge lounge was closed for the weekend, which was a little disappointing.

My room was large and had what I needed. Bathroom was clean and the water pressure was good. It is attached underground to the Metro via a five minute walk. You can also get food and many services there.

Convenient to DC and anywhere , it is a good value and location.

I will surely stay again .

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
JT M, Manager at Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about your visit. Yes, the complimentary shuttle to and from DCA as well as the hotel's location and conenction to the Crystal City Underground and Metro are great but your comment about Deborah really made me smile.

While all of us strive to provide top notch service, she is truly a star of this hotel and someone that strives to provide brilliant service at every interaction.

I do hope you will stay with us in the future and thank you again for your feedback.
Charleston, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for two months and the staff really made me feel like family. Special shout out to bartender Abby, concierge lounge employee AJ, and front desk employee Robert. They all made me feel like my business was truly appreciated. Only complaint was parking wasn't include despite me spending over 13k at once.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Usafloadc17
Thank you! Thank you! And thank you again for having been with us for so long and for your wonderful comments about our hosts and especially Abby, AJ and Robert. All of us work very hard to provide a brilliant experience for all of our guests and I was so happy to read your comments and hear about those three members of our team.

The next time you come back, please get in touch with me directly regarding your parking and I am sure I can help.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Yerga, the bartender was amazing. Great personality, made drinks exactly how I asked and like them and was very attentive! I would recommend staying here for the bar alone, but everything was great! The room was clean, the food was good and the staff was great.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank jplayer30
Yirga is amazing.....I agree. She certainly "owns" her bar and makes sure that all of her guests are attended to.

Thank you so much for having chosen to stay with us and your comments will certainly be shared with Yirga and the entire restaurant team so that she may be properly recognized.
China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I stayed there with my two sons and, as Marriott Platinum members, were treated well. They upgraded our room and gave us the breakfast buffet. The buffet was much simpler than I expected, but still good. The strange thing is they don't have bowls- just these large saucer plates that you use for everything- even cereal.

The pool was great for kids and there's even a hot tube beside it.

On our way out, we used a drink voucher for a cup of coffee at the lobby lounge and the server, Abby, was very friendly and helpful with my kids- she even mixed them up a special soda drink. It really made their day.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
It is always great to hear from our Platinum guests and I am pleased we provided a positive hotel experience for you and your sons. In addition, I will certainly make sure that Abby is recognized for providing such service as we all certainly strive to host our guests brilliantly.

Thank you again.
Oahu, Hawaii
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

You can't beat the location! It is very close to the airport and a complimentary shuttle bus is available to take you to and fro. You can leisurely walk to many stores (Nordstrom Rack, Costco, CVS), restaurants and the huge galleria center. The Metro is close by for transportation to all the major attractions in DC. You do not really need a rental car, unless you plan to do some driving to other far away places. The hotel is situated in an area occupied by other hotels and another Marriott is across the street. Therefore, do not get the 2 mixed up.

This establishment had a grand interior and the staff was cordial and pleasant. All amenities were present except the internet service was not complimentary. You have to pay for it and wire-less cannot be connected without the paid option.

The room was nice, spacious and the bed was comfortable. Unfortunately, the bedding (pillow & sheet) was a little stained as so was the sofa. Sleep is not a problem because it is quiet.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Thank you for takiong the time to share your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. I was very happy to read about how our location and staff met your needs but I was very concerned about your houskeeping comment. In fact, I will be sharing that directly with that team so that they may hear about your stay and realize how crucial it is to provide a perfectly prepared guest room as we would all expect.

In addition, while at this time we do charge for internet in our guest rooms and meeting space, we do offer complimentary wifi in our lobby as well as we have complimentary computers with internet access in our lobby, business center and concierge lounge. We certainly know how important it is to be able to stay connected when traveling and continue to work to maintain and upgrade our systems to do so.

Thank you again and I hope we will have the pleasure of having you stay with us again in the future.
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Five of us stayed here for a Saturday night while in DC for various outings. The check-in process was swift and painless; the lobby is very nice and they serve Starbucks coffee in a little cafe there. They allowed us to check in early (1pm), which was very convenient to leave our bags there so we could go sightseeing. The hotel is directly connected to the Crystal City underground mall and the metro stop.

Our room had two double beds, two chairs, a safe, refrigerator, cozy bathroom, and a closet (room 1034). I had requested a roll-away bed upon booking, and when I checked in, they assured me that room service would bring it up during the afternoon while we were away. At 7pm, we called the front desk to ask for it to be brought up, but when we returned at 3am, they still had not brought it. If this one request had been fulfilled, I would've rated this place 5/5 for the price bracket it's in.

The beds were very comfortable, and the pillows were just right. Our room faced east, and the gap between each side of the curtains wasn't quite enough to keep out all the light. However, I was able to fasten it closed with a hair tie.

We did not observe any insects or inadequate housekeeping. Everything was clean and appeared to be fairly new. We were very satisfied with our stay here, and I am planning to return to this hotel for my next DC trip.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for picking our hotel for your fun night out and I am glad everything went well and we were able to get you checked right in so you could drop your things and start your get-away.

I will however, be speaking with our Housekeeping team regarding the issue with the roll away as that certainly should not have taken that long to be delivered. I am sorry that did not go as smoothly as everything else did.

Finally, thank you for already letting us know you will be returning. We do not take that for granted and really appreciate when guests choose to return. See you soon!