Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport
  • Room Service
Americana Hotel(Arlington)
  • Breakfast included
1,009 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungecrystal cityunderground walkwaymetro stoprite aidnice bathroomreagan national airportfree shuttleeasy access to the metrodc areabit datedroom ratefront desk stafffitness centerblue lineearly checkconvenient location
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I have to admit that this is my favorite Marriott. The location is what makes it so. Located near a plethora of interesting dining options, over an underground mall and a Metro Stop, it hard to find a more desirable location to visit DC. I have stayed for Business and Leisure and find it to more than serviceable for both. We spent the weekend and the place was slammed with weddings and at least 4 family reunions. They were so busy that they did not have the room type I had request and upgraded us to a 1 Bedroom Suite, which was equipped with a sitting rooms with table and 4 chairs, pull out sleep sofa and fridge. Other than the fridge taking forever, and I mean that in glacial terms, to cool anything it, it was a nice addition. If you are only staying one night, I would not both to pay extra for one.

The staff is was what you would expect from a Marriott, helpful and polite. Love the location and that is what will keep me coming back!

Room Tip: Hope that they are sold out and upgrade you to a suite.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank JBClark
JT M, Manager at Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Your comments about us being your favorite Marriott truly made my day. We work very hard to make sure we are providing top notch service for our guests and it sounds like that between our service, our location and of course the nice upgrade to a suite you received, we met your expecations.

Thank you for chosing our hotel and for returning when you are in the area. We really appreciate you staying with us.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We stayed here for a family vacation during Thanksgiving week 2012. Very nice hotel. Got a great price on two connecting rooms for our family of 6 (4 kids ages ranging 6 years old to 18 years old). Nice indoor pool. Very convenient with metro station in the tunnels beneath the hotel. Many dining choices either in the tunnels or in the near vicinity. Close to the airport. If we return to DC, will definitely look at this hotel first. Great experience!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank m0ml0vest0travel
JT M, Manager at Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Thank you so much for having chosen our hotel for your stay in the D.C. area and I am pleased to read that it was such a good experience. I can only hope that the next time you are in the area you will stay with us again.

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here out of necessity because of a power outages in DC. I couldn't have been more pleased, the location is close to everything. My family loved it, meatloaf sandwich was awesome! If your looking for a great clean place to stay with professional employees in walking distance to restaurants, then this is the place for you! If you are going for business or a little getaway for your family this place is perfect. Will be back soon!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank MWarfield01
JT M, Manager at Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Unfortunately you visited us out of necessity but I am so happy you and your family enjoyed yourself.

I hope we see you again soon and you will be glad to know that the meatloaf sandwich is on the proposed new menu for BELL20 that we are currently reviewing.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here over July 4th weekend. Very close to metro. Hotel bar makes great matrinis and delicious appetizers. Front desk personnel very friendly. Parking garage right beside hotel. This hotel close to nice restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Leopardgirl

Friendly service, close to restaurants and the METRO and a bar that makes good martinis? It is clear you and I look for similar things when we travel and I am thankful that you had such a good time with us over the holiday.

I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the D.C. area.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Took the family to see DC fireworks this 4th of July and stayed 2 nights here. Even though it was busy because of the 4th and there was a pagent convention in town we still got into our room pretty fast. Great room and clean. Also, could not hear any noise from neighboring rooms at all even though the hotel was busy. Room walls are well-built. The hotel is just off I-395, about 5 mins down the road from the Pentagon. It is about 3 blocks walk to the Pentagon Fashion Mall. This is a large mall with a lot of high-end luxury stores like Rolex and such. Nice mall, good food court but no real stores for kids. One great feature about this particular hotel is its connection to the Metro rail. Both Yellow and Blue Metro rails connect underneath the hotel. When you are ready to head into DC to see the sites you head to the lobby and down a corridor to a large underground mall called Crystal City Shops. Then past those and onto the rail. This was so convenient although a little bit of a trick to get a stroller through in a couple of spots but no real problems. The hotel staff was helpful and friendly from start to finish. The Metro rail officers were real cool too and helpful. Definantly one of the best places I have stayed and great access to DC.

Room Tip: 8th floor had a good view and could see fireworks from Pentagon Fashion Mall area.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Bill T
JT M, Manager at Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Simply....thank you. Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel. Yes, we were extremely busy over that time but I am glad it did not detract from your experience. We work hard to make sure every guest has a wonderful time with us and I am so happy you did.

I hope we have the pleasure of having you stay with us again in the future.