Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport
The Westin Arlington Gateway(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$111
$76
Westin.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$93
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$89
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

Crystal Gateway Marriott(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$159
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

$81
$73
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

$118
$109
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$102
EconoLodge
$100
$80
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$85
$68
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$99
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

1,009 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungecrystal cityunderground walkwaymetro stoprite aidnice bathroomreagan national airportfree shuttleeasy access to the metrodc areabit datedroom ratefront desk stafffitness centerblue lineearly checkconvenient location
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I visited DC again for the Cherry Blossom Festival, and stayed at this property because the price was great, and I had a good stay last September. Service was great like last time. The gentleman at the front desk was great and I checked-in and settled very quickly. The room was tidy and clean, so I would say it is well-kept. This time, I stayed on the 10th floor facing the Jefferson Highway, and that was a bad idea. You can hear the traffic outside, because the windows are not double-pane glass. I was surprised! Also, my neighbours were a bit loud the first night and I can hear all the laughs and excitement going on in their room. My stay this time was not as good as last time, but this is still a good hotel. I'm guessing it's the Cherry Blossom parade weekend, hence the larger number of guests. Last time was much quieter, as it was just a regular September weekend.

Room Tip: Do not pick rooms facing the Jefferson highway. Otherwise, the Harleys and loud cars will be your morning call.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Vincent N
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We requested a larger king with roll-a-way. When we checked in we were told they had given us a junior suite, nice. We go to room, roll-a-way in the room ready to go. I had also requested foam and feather pillows, again just as requested. Recently updated rooms are nicely done, rooms are quiet and spacious. Staff very nice and very helpful. Free shuttle to airport. Metro one block away and connects to hotel, which is nice for inclement weather. Plenty of good restaurants in the immediate area with all price points represented. Location is great to visit D.C., Alexandria, Mount Vernon, etc.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I first reviewed the Crystal City Marriott here after staying at the hotel in April 2012. I said then that I had an all-around great experience and that I would definitely stay at the hotel on my next trip to Washington, D.C. I just returned from another trip and the Crystal City Marriott has retained its charms!

The purpose of this trip, like the one of a year ago, was to visit old friends from my days as a graduate student at American University and to do some sightseeing.

Once again, I took the Metro to the hotel after landing at Reagan National Airport. Someone getting off the Metro at the Crystal City station can access the hotel via a short underground tunnel. That setup is very convenient.

When I checked in, the front-desk staff members were, again, extremely pleasant and helpful.

My room was identical to the one I had last year. It was very spacious, and had a nice bathroom. The king-size bed and the arm chair were especially comfortable. I also appreciated the refrigerator, and the iron and ironing board. The room was very quiet, which also was nice.

This year, I had a chance to make use of the hotel's pool and hot tub. It's nothing fancy, but I got in a good swims and sitting in the hot tub after a long day was very relaxing.

I also had two meals - one dinner and one breakfast - in the hotel's Bell 20 restaurant. On both occasions, the food was tasty and the service was outstanding.

I spent three nights in the hotel, just as I did last year. Also like last year, I had a 1:00 check-out time and a 10:00 (p.m.) flight home, and the front-desk and bell staff were once again very accommodating.

In addition, nightly rates at the Crystal City Marriott remain very reasonable.

In sum, the Crystal City Marriott continues to be a great hotel. (Keep it up!) I don't know when I will next be in D.C., but I do which hotel I will be staying at.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Matt S
JT M, Manager at Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words and for continuing to choose our hotel. Our goal is to provide a wonderful, productive and memorable stay for all of our guests and it was a pleasure to read about your stay with us.

Thank you and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Convenient access to Reagan and DC. Access to Metro without going outside was good for kids given cold weather. Heat/air unit was pretty loud and bathroom was very small. Room service was good and priced at Marriott rates. Housekeeping did a good job cleaning and restocking our room daily.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2013

On 3/27/2013 they rented my room while I was checked in and allowed people to enter my room. I had checked in at 9 pm set up my work computer Ipad etc and went down for dinner. On attempting to pay my check I was very rudely informed that I was not a guest of the hotel. I went up to my room and my key would not allow me entry. I went to the front desk and after waiting 20 minutes was told that a mix up had occurred and that my room had been "double" rented other people had checked into it. The front desk clerk lied to me telling me that the people had not actually gone in the room. The security supervisor countered that claim telling me that he had to actually escort the people out of the rom and they had used the phone and bathroom. My property thankfully looked untouched. The General manager has not returned any phone calls and the front desk clerk who caused all of this then lied to cover it up attempted to charge me for some one elses lunch from the day before. Nice. Awful service, no security, poorly trained employees with terrible attitude and an inattentive GM.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business