Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport
Comfort Inn Ballston(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$161
$279
$89
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$183
  • Room Service
$133
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$164
$140
EconoLodge
$222
$186
  • Pool
Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$202
$189
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe concierge loungecrystal cityunderground walkwaymetro stationrite aidnice bathroomreagan national airportfree shuttledc areafront desk staffbit datedroom ratefitness centerblue lineconvenient locationbusiness centershuttle service
Reviewed May 4, 2011

Stayed here for 2 nights while at a conference. Can't beat the location. Metro is right off ground floor. Newly renovated - lobby very attractive. Front desk staff efficient and pleasant. Received follow -up call on check in day to see if all was OK. Room comfy but fan/air quite loud so I turned it off. Only negative were the fifty or so teens who were having a hootenanny on my floor until 11 PM. First time I have ever called security at a hotel but they took care of it. BTW, security is well done - it has to be at inner city location. Gym not big enough when hotel is full but that was not a huge issue. Large pool. I would stay here again just for the location. Much better than the Marriott at DuPont circle.

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank Nancy33208
Reviewed April 26, 2011

We just returned from a 4 night stay here to see DC over spring break. Very nice rooms. Staff was friendly and helpful. Great fitness center - one of the best I've seen in a basic business hotel (proximity to the Pentagon maybe?). Nice indoor pool, but they wouldn't let kids under 18 in the hot tub which I found odd. Great location - you can walk to the Metro without going outside. We happened to have nice weather for most of our stay but nice if it's raining. The hotel restaurant is meh and overpriced, but there are loads of great restaurants over in Crystal City (my fave is Jaleo). Also lots of places for breakfast on weekdays, and a Cold Stone for dessert. 2 minor complaints: we booked 2 rooms, neither needed an ADA room. They gave the ADA room to the party of 2 while our party of 4 was in the other room with the closet-sized bathroom. Also, the main lobby is currently being rennoavated. This caused some inconvenience. When they are done I'm sure it will be awesome but for now it's kind of annoying.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank snrd08
Reviewed April 21, 2011

our family of four just returned from a three night stay. although the lobby was under construction, the service was wonderful,the beds comfortable, and the pool large. The location of the Metro was so convenient for us to get inti DC and there were many great restaurant choices just outside the hotel. We would definitely stay here again. We saved money being outside of Dc, but were able to access the city very easily.

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed April 14, 2011

This hotel is in a very good location because it sits above the METRO and you can quickly access the rest of DC. However, the hotel lobby was under renovation while I was there - so there was construction noise into the late evening. Also, I used the online consierge to order a few items for my late evening arrival - my order was confirmed via the internet, but upon arrival - nothing. Rooms are a bit dated - so the whole place needs a refresh. One morning I had early appointments downtown - arrived at the concierge lounge at the appointed opening time - breakfast was not ready and the attendant was no where to be found. So I doubt if I'm stay there during my next trip into DC.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 13, 2011

Although there was construction going on in the lobby on the street level we never heard it in our room on the 3rd floor. The hotel is situated over an under ground shopping mall with tons of great restaurants, shops and a Rite Aid store. Access to the Metro was a ride down the elevator and a short walk underground to the station. Our room was a King suite; it was very large with a loveseat that pulled out into a bed. The room was spotless and smelled nice. The indoor pool/hot tub was very clean also with plenty of towels and seating. The sauna was great after a long day of sightseeing. Breakfast in the Bistro on the Mezzanine level was very good; a buffet was available but I ordered from the menu and took it back up to our room. The 3 egg omelet was enough for two! Room service was reasonable and prompt which is unusual for most hotels, especially since they were at full occupancy. I highly recommend this hotel for business OR leisure travelers.

Room Tip: Book early!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family