“To Dine is to have Time”

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #162 of 874 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“To Dine is to have Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

The Kitchen prepped a Tasteful and plentiful meal. I ordered the Salmon Rigatoni plus coconut shrimp app. My entree was presented well and flavorful nothing over baring in the Sauce nice Balance. The Kitchen out did themselves one this one. Thank you and Kitchen Staff for your reflection of quality Service.

New York City, New York
“Better than most”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Since this was purchased by Landry group
The selection of fish has diminished but is still better than the other chains

Indiana
“It's irritating when Waiters act like they're doing me a favor to wait on me...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Well, as you can infer from this title, I had quite an underwhelming experience here. I was on a business trip so I ate dinner here alone.
I should have left when i noticed the hostess kind of roll here eyes when I said "one, please." This might explain why I got such a crappy seat; next to high traffic area.
In their defense, the food was really good, just waaaaay over-priced. I don't mind paying a lot if something is a good value, but honestly, I've had other steaks just about as good for half the price.
I'm just fine paying $20 or $30 for a steak when the quality, atmosphere, and service are just as good, so I won't be back. ( unless, of course it's on someone else's dime)
Try it if you're curious, but I think you'll be disappointed.

• Visited February 2013
Arlington, Virginia
“never liked it”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

I do not think it's worth the money very expensive and the food isn't all that I am tired of paying alot for food because of the name and then be disappointed

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Typical of other but slow service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

We visited Sunday early evening. Sat at the bar area hoping for best service w/less formality. But the server was overwhelmed. The bartender was very slow his pour was skimpy. With the variety of options in the area, I suggest skipping this one.

Visited January 2013