“Typical Cosi”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I can't give this Cosi a bad review as it has done nothing wrong and the food is typical for any Cosi. The staff is nice and the atmosphere is good. This is a smaller location, but the people watching is good if you get at the bar facing the street.

Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Nice place to grab a quick coffee if your down this way for a meeting. Good selection of coffees, muffins, and sandwiches. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

It's a couple dollars more expensive and not my favorite place but can be kind of refreshing to have their unique salads or sandwiches or flatbreads

Reviewed January 7, 2012

One of Cosi's best feature is the flatbread baked fresh all day long. I love the chicken BTM (Basil, Tomato, Mozzarella). It seems large to me. My husband and I share one, but then, we share every restaurant meal.

Reviewed November 6, 2011

This is your typical cosi restaurant. My only complaint is that it is a little cramped.