“Super Burgers”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Niskayuna, New York
“Super Burgers”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Ray's Hell Burger is the little brother of Ray's The Steaks, a great alternative if you don't want the fanciness of the latter. The burgers are great, and the original combinations, numerous options, and size choices make Ray's a great option for everyone whether you are looking for a little snack or big meal. I have never ordered one of their famous milkshakes, but from what others say, they are just as super!

1 Thank William R

Springfield
“Worth the wait in line!!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Best burger ever!! I'm usually not one to wait in line for something specially when I'm hungry, but I'm glad my brother forced me to wait because it was worth every bite!!

1 Thank Momoftwins7
Vaerloese, Denmark
“They get orders wrong, but OK expensive food”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

You can customize your burger by choosing different grilling options, different cheeses, onions, etc. But what good is that, when they don't get it right? One of us ordered no cheese, the waiter specifically said: "you do not want cheese?", "correct, no cheese", still the burger had cheese on it and we were charged extra for the cheese. They also got the type of onions and mushrooms in the burger wrong and they forgot our guacamole which costs extra as well. We didn't return the wrong burgers because we wanted to eat together and the wait for the burgers to be cooked is quite long. The milkshakes are huge and good though.

Quite expensive for what you get, but OK in general.

Apex, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Burger, Beer and Shake--Rock on!!!!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I were staying at the Hyatt on Wilson Blvd. and decided to take a short walk to discover the best buger joint ever! OMG! We both had the blackened bison burger cooked medium (next time I will say medium-well as it was a little more rare that I generally like). Not the kitchen's fault---my own. It was still the best burger I have had in ages. Juicy with a little kick. We also had the sweet potato fries that were crunchy and fabulous. No ketchup needed. Ed had a vanilla shake that was rich and creamy and I had a German pilsner that was fabulous. The wait staff (Alexis) was super nice and very attentive, but not overly noisy. I can't stand when servers bother us too much. The only down side was sitting so close to the neighboring tables, but after we sat down I got over that feeling. I would definitely visit this restaurant again. It was fabulous food, servers and atmosphere. Also, the cost was outstanding! Only $25.00 with tip and everything for two of us! Two thumbs up---Way up!!!

1 Thank Candy D
“Best Burger”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Best burger I've ever had. Small menu, ok prices and friendly staff! Was there for lunch and place was not too crowded. Perfect!

Visited September 2013