“There is NOTHING SPECIAL about anything "Ray" touches.”
Review of Ray's To The Third - CLOSED

Ray's To The Third
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed February 18, 2013

The CHEF?FOUNDER?OWNER? jerk ..is an amazingly un unique 'touched' individual blessed with good PR, Steak and prices

Reviewed February 12, 2013

This restaurant is a little hole-in-the-wall place but boy do they know how to make a delicious burger. The burgers were juicy, flavorful and cooked to order, the topping selection was great, and the sides (fries & onion rings) were crispy. Can’t wait to go back!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I went there for a cheesesteak since I am from philly it was ok needs good bread like in phila jersey and ny

Reviewed February 6, 2013

My son and I were in DC on business and had heard of Ray's Hell Burger, so after a meeting with a client up the street we decided to try it out. First we got to where it was supposed to be, but the building was empty and for rent. Luckily we saw it down the hill and on the other side of the street. It's moved to 1650 Wilson Blvd, so you'll find it there. You can order your burgers cooked in different ways. You can select what you want on your burgers from a wide variety of greetings. I believe whatever you choose, you will love. My burger was very large (10 oz) and very tasty. They also have a smaller burger if you aren't as hungry. The skin on fries were also great. You can also get sweet potato fries and others. If you are in Arlington and like burgers, this is the place to go.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Ray's III encompasses all three Ray's options into one, especially now as the cheesesteak and burger joints across the street are temporarily closed I guess? You can choose from the steakhouse options or grab a burger or cheesteak. I opted for a bison burger which was pretty good. There are many burgers to choose from from regular beef to bison with several different toppings and sauces. I also started off with the seafood crab cakes which had a mixture of lobster, crab, and shrimp. Everything I had here was delicious and the service was pretty good. I hear the fried chicken is good as well, but didn't get to try maybe next time as I would definitely head back here again when in the Arlington area.

1  Thank ATLGAPeach