Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport
Key Bridge Marriott(Arlington)
$178
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$180
$149
  • Room Service
Hilton Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$124
$113
  • Room Service
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$116
$113
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$126
Hyatt.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$122
$115
1,051 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecrystal cityan early flightcorner roomreagan national airportfree shuttlemetro stationconvenient locationbusiness tripdc areashuttle servicefew blocksfitness centerfront desk staffparking garageconferenceconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I have nothing detrimental to say about this hotel. We were there for a conference, bookended with a few days for sightseeing on either end. LOCATION: in the Crystal City neighborhood of Arlington VA. Close to a diverse offering of good restaurants, a drugstore, excellent wine store, within walking distance of the Crystal City Metro station (or, the hotel shuttle will take you and pick you up from there, I was told). ROOM: I had a king room on the 10th floor, overlooking Jefferson Davis highway (great view of sunsets). Nicely appointed and spotless, though bathroom was a bit small. Wide hallways. The Executive Lounge on the Plaza level was a relaxing place to relax at the end of the day or eat breakfast in the morning. STAFF: Helpful, professional, efficient. Shuttle service to/from the airport was reliable and on time. No gripes about this place; it is a winner.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a great stay at the Hilton Crystal City, The centralized location and helpful staff were particularly appreciated. Legal Seafood is just across the street and a must for all seafood lovers.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

My hotel room had hair in the tub, mold growing in the coffee pot, and a dirty table. Not to mention a lamp that was off balance and a really noisy ac/heating system that woke me every few hours. Do not stay here.

1  Thank Ella C
Harold B, General Manager at Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Dear Patricia J:

Thank you for taking your valuable time to post a review on your recent stay at the Hilton Crystal City. We sincerely appreciate the feedback from our guests as we work to improve both our product and service.

I am very sorry that your accommodations were not to your expectations. Our recent renovation has had a very positive impact on our product. Certainly there is never an excuse for a cleanliness issue. We place a great deal of focus on this as it should be.

Thank you again for the post. Be assured that I will share your comments with the appropriate individuals on our team. I do hope that you will give us another opportunity during a future visit to the area.

Happy Holidays.

Harold Bassler

Reviewed November 14, 2013

My law office sent me to Arlington Virginia for the National Consumer Law Conference last week. I initially booked a stay at another hotel (whose name I won't mention) and I was disappointed with the quality of the other hotel's room, and the rudeness I experienced from the other hotel's room service. I then checked out of the other hotel and was searching for another hotel to stay at for the remainder of my business travel. I was trying to decide between the Hilton and the Sheraton, and decided to just go to the Hilton to see if the Arlington Hilton hotel met the standards that I expected from quality hotels. I was not disappointed. I was in a bad mood that morning after checking out from the other hotel, but as soon as I walked into the Hilton hotel I was warmly greeted by a desk staff person named Getenesh Samuel ( I was so impressed with her that I wrote her name down!). I appreciated her professionalism, courtesy, and respect for my time, as I was in a hurry to find a new hotel and then travel to my conference. The room was very clean and spacious. I am also a vegan so I was impressed with the breakfast buffet selection that included, among other things, a nice selection of seasonal fruits and hashbrown potatoes. I was also impressed with the wait staff at the Hilton restaurant but did not take the time to write down their names. All in all, I would definitely book my next business travel in the DC area at the Crystal City Hilton. From the moment I walked in and was made to feel respected and comfortable by Ms. Samuel, to the hotel room itself with its large, comfortable bed and ample desk space to take care of business matters, I was very impressed. Kudos to the Hilton Crystal City staff and management team.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Great hotel for the money and location, desk staff go out of their way to make you comforable. Would advise using the Metro and avoiding any package tours unless walking is an issue. Breakfast buffett could be updated.

Dear Joanne L:

Thank you for your recent review posting on your stay at the Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport. We deeply appreciate the feedback from our guests.

I was very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Our recent renovation has reinvented our hotel from top to bottom. And I am very proud of our great team of hospitality professionals.

Thank you again for the great post and we hope to see you again very soon.

Happy Holidays,