“Great Group Venue”

Sky Dome at Doubletree Crystal City
Ranked #70 of 878 Restaurants in Arlington
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The areas only rooftop revolving restaurant. Take in the stunning views of Washington DC, the Pentagon, the Potomac River, Reagan Airport and so much more without having to leave your seat. A full menu is offered as well as many drink options. We'd love to welcome you and no reservations are required. Simply take a North Tower elevator (at the Doubletree Hotel) to the 14th floor, get off and hit the up button for the Skydome elevator. Should you get on a South Tower elevator, simply get off on the lobby level and go past the Café for the North Tower elevators. Be sure to bring your parking ticket for validation (up to two hours). We hope to welcome you to the Skydome for a unique dining experience.
New Jersey
“Great Group Venue”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Our group of 20 recently dined at the Sky Dome after a full day of business meetings. We were impressed with the view as soon as we walked in the restaurant, and since the restaurant is revolving, the beautiful view is constantly changing as you sit. The menu offered a decent selection of creative options. We ordered many appetizers, which ranged from average to very good, and I had salmon for dinner, which was good.

Although the food is better than average, overall, my experience was really about the view. I recommend this restaurant, especially to out-of-towners.

1 Thank Godiva0318
Kevin_Feldman, Manager at Sky Dome at Doubletree Crystal City, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you for sharing your review. The stunning view makes a huge impact when walking into the Skydome; especially for people that have not been there before. The uniqueness of the revolving floor is as favorite of our guests for the exact reason you mention; there is no need to get up to be able to take in the entire panoramic view of Washington DC.

We strive to have the food be just as awesome as the view and I am glad you enjoyed yours. We would welcome any feedback you want to provide on how to make the quality of the food even better.

Thank you again for your review and for the recommendation. We hope you return soon! As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

• Greek first
Hawthorne, California
“Great Experience”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Chef Vincent was excellent in reviewing the menu with us and ensuring that everything was perfect. The food was excellent and our visit to the Sky Dome was the highlight of our short trip to Washington DC. We told all of our friends what a great experience we had.

• Visited January 2014
Thank you for choosing to post a review. I am so glad that Chef Vincent made a positive impact in your Skydome experience. There is no one better to go over the menu with than Chef Vincent!

It is so nice to read that you had an enjoyable time in the Skydome and it was the highlight of your trip. We hope your return soon. Thank you again for your review and for the recommendations. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Vincent the chef! Awesome!”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Great food! Makes a great burger......weill always come for food,,cookies and nice personal attention!

• Visited January 2014
Kevin_Feldman, Manager at Sky Dome at Doubletree Crystal City, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Thank you for your review. It is so nice to read that you enjoyed your Skydome experience. Chef Vincent is awesome; we agree. He really does all he can to make a positive impact on every patron in the Skydome. I am glad he helped enhance your visit.

Thank you again for your review and we hope you return soon. We will work just as hard to exceed your expectations. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Rockville, Maryland
“All i wanted”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I had a dinner with my girlfriend, we were please with a good service and Beautiful view .
I highly recommend it

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Allanfer
Kevin_Feldman, Manager at Sky Dome at Doubletree Crystal City, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you for choosing to dine at the Skydome. It is so nice to read that you enjoyed your experience and we exceeded your expectations. We hope you return soon!

Thank you again for your review. We will work hard to offer you another positive experience should you return. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

7034-416-3846
Delray Beach, Florida
“Ready to return.”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Our visit to the Sky Dome was one of the most pleasant dining experiences we've had recently...and that was after a grueling 6 hour drive. Just a fine meal in a relaxed atmosphere, with really friendly staff. Amazing view! Well done, thank you! Looking forward to return.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank T R
Kevin_Feldman, Manager at Sky Dome at Doubletree Crystal City, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience. We have so many guests that visit the Skydome after a long trip and we know how important it is to offer a positive experience so they can unwind. It is nice to read that you enjoyed your Skydome experience. The view is spectacular and our goal is to offer a dining experience and service that is equally as great.

Thank you again for your review and we hope you return soon. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Happy travels -