Comfort Inn Ballston
The Westin Arlington Gateway(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$111
$89
Westin.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$68
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$89
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$81
$73
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

Crystal Gateway Marriott(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$159
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of $230/night.

$118
$109
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$102
EconoLodge
$161
RitzCarlton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $254/night.

$100
$84
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$99
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

All reviewsfree parkingmetro stationyogurtballston areafree breakfastchoice hotelswithin walking distancefridge and microwaverooms are cleanstay there againminute walkhot itemsconvenient locationwe've stayedthe breakfast arearoad noiseroom was large
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Due to a sudden health issue, I had to find a hotel near VA hospital. because virgina hospitals don't choose to admit patients who need rest and observation. I was grateful that this hotel has a "hospital rate". the staff was very kind and considerate, helping me with bags, though no bell person is present. they helped me find massage services etc. This was quite a relief as I had reported my injury to the hilton springfield who made no attempt to help me find medical care etc. I would stay here again . location convenient to everything. included breakfast is better than many. reasonable price for amenities compared to what else is available locally. plenty of towels is also a + .CUDOS

Room Tip: great to have a fridge and microwave.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
4  Thank candy k
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I have stayed at this motel countless times. I will be there this week, as well.
It is loctaed in the heart of North Arlington, giving it great access to Rt. 66,Lee Highway, Washington Blvd., Arlington Blvd. and Wilson Blvd. It is a quick ride to Washington Reagan Airport, but believe me, the natives,(and I am one) still refer to it as National Airport, so don't be confused. The only other major airports are Dulles, and BWI . Both of them are waaaay out of the area, especially BWI. National is quite close but not close enough to be bothered by air traffic.
This Comfort Inn has two wonderful things you don't always find in a motel.......YOu can have a free breakfast in an area off the main lobby AND free shuttle servive to METRO !
That shuttle is a huge bonus, as parking is at a PREMIUM in Arlinton! Once you board Metro, the whole of DC awaits you.
This is a popular motel for everyone who wants to visit DC and the surrounding area, so book as far ahead as possible, especially during Cherry Blossom time (spring) and the whole of the summer.

Room Tip: They are all good.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank SunshinelovesMarshal
Reviewed June 14, 2014

The hotel is just fine, but not really worth it. It is a bit of a walk from the metro. On a nice day, this is not a problem. Not so good when it is raining in DC. Compared to the other hotels in the Ballston Area, this one does not rate so high. I actually changed hotels during my stay.
There are no nearby restaurants, which can be a problem after flying in and it is raining. The food to buy at the hotel is generally pre-packaged snack foods.

While the room was just fine, they only had availability for a room that overlooked an on ramp to the freeway. So sleeping was not too good.

On this trip, a travel agent got my reservation at another nearby hotel wrong. All the rooms in the area were full (at the govt. rate). So the options were Comfort Inn at $169 or a Marriott for $399. I opted for the Comfort Inn. The hotel was nice to accept the reservation and the manager was nice enough to allow me to check out after the first night. I am not sure they can do too much about their location.

Room Tip: Away from the freeway on ramp.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank kmelde
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I just recently stayed at this hotel from 6/1 to 6/6. The hotel was very clean and the customer service was excellent. My family was on a vacation with my parents and two teenage daughters . We used the shuttle service from the hotel to the Metro. It was very nice for my parents who are in their 70's. If you choose to walk to the Metro it only took us about 10 min. The area around the hotel was very clean and safe. The breakfast was also very good. I would recommend this hotel to someone staying in the D.C. Area. The hotel is older but not an issue . If you use the Metro , which I recommend, and are staying for more than a day. I recommend the plastic cards. Also try to avoid the rush hour is possible.

Room Tip: The extra coach that flips into a bed was very comfortable. I used it myself.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank David F
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We spent 7 days/night at the Comfort Inn in Ballston and had a wonderful time. Hotel is being renovated, but no noise or dust. We had an older room, but it was large , and clean. Two beds and sofa bed, micro, fridge and desk. Faced the street and yet the only road noise we heard were a few sirens. The Staff is very friendly and helpful. Shuttle to Metro every hour, but it is close enough to walk, as we did several times. Typical breakfast, and we enjoyed having a cup of coffee when we returned from our day out. There is a Mall close by , and several restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family