$107
$89
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$92
$73
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$85
$77
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$99
$82
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$77
$70
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

$122
$93
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$218
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $301/night.

Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$109
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

The Westin Arlington Gateway(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$117
$99
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

All reviewstypical courtyardcrystal cityfront deskbistro restaurantmarriott courtyardmetro stationshuttle serviceruns every minutesan early flightfree shuttlesmall fridgeother hotels in the areabusiness tripdefinitely stay here againbusiness hotelparkinglobby
Reviewed May 2, 2007

I was very happy with my stay at the Marriott Courtyard. With my AAA discount, it was the best deal I could find in the DC area after factoring in parking and internet access.

Parking was $12/night in an two story underground garage. The parking garage is only accessible through a elevator separate to the elevator that serves the rooms, which was a minor inconvenience. You are given a code at check-in and must use it to enter and exit the garage.

Internet was free and by wifi only. There were an ample amount of access points accessible to my room, but I was only able to get a signal strength of 60%-70%. It was not extremely fast but it wasn't slow either. There are three computers available to use in the lobby, one of which is connected to a printer (which is free to use).

From my room on the 6th floor, I could not hear any noise from the street. However, one morning I was unable to fall asleep due to my neighbor's TV. It wasn't load enough to wake me up, but it was loud enough to prevent me from falling back to sleep.

The room and the rest of the hotel were clean. It did take the cleaning staff a while to clean my room. I left my room at 8 am and when I returned at noon, it still had not been cleaned.

I did not use the pool but it looked clean and was a decent size. It had a lifeguard on duty at all times and was open from 10am-11pm on weekends and 4pm-11pm m-f.

The exercise room was very well supplied for a hotel and located right next to the pool. There were three newish treadmills and at least one exercise bike and elliptical machine; all cardio equipment faces two LCD tvs. There were a good number of free weights ranging from 5 lbs to 35 lbs. There was also a bench and a multi function weight machine, which worked rather nicely. One complain about the exercise room was that it was secluded on the corner of the building adjacent to the usually deserted banquet rooms. It was a bit creepy spending time in there alone at night, although you did need a room key to access the room and it was a bit more busy when the pool was open.

Breakfast was a complete rip off, although the food was good. It is served buffet style and $15 gets you fruit, yogurt, scrambled eggs, bacon, "breakfast potatoes", french toast strips, made to order omelets, fresh made waffles and juice/coffee.

The location was very convenient to DC. It was a pretty direct route by car and only took about 15 minutes. The metro and a little mall are about a mile away. There was a shuttle available to the metro and a few local restaurants. I did use the shuttle on the way back from the metro once. I called in advance of my arrival to request that the shuttle meets me when I arrive, but I was told I would have to call when I was ready. I was a bit annoyed that I would have to wait, but the shuttle arrived in about 5 minutes.

• Stayed: May 2007
2  Thank whambam
Reviewed April 7, 2007

It is hard to find a more convenient hotel if you arrive at National Airport. The rooms seemed small for the money, and are in need of remodeling (had an out-of-date feel). It was tolerably clean. Noise insulation (both internally and regarding to street traffic) was poor, and the air conditioner/heater was also noisy. The worst problem is that there is nowhere nearby to eat. The hotel "restaurant" was really just part of the bar and my turkey leg was served frozen in the center. The staff was generally helpful and courteous. Do not be fooled by the hotel name: The heart of Crystal City is a difficult mile away and there are Courtyard Inns much more centrally located.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2007

We enjoyed our two night stay at the Courtyard Crystal City except for a few things: 1. Our room was toward J.Davis Highway thus lots of noise especially early morning. If we should stay there again, we would ask for a room that ends in an odd number away from JDH. 2. Walls were thin. Could hear the alarm clocks on both sides of us go off both days. Hallways carry noise.
3. Breakfast buffet was priced a bit high ($13 plus tax). basically the same buffet that is free at Residence Inns (except for omelets). There is a McDonald's 100 yards away. 4. WAS NOT PLEASED TO PAY $12 per night for parking. There was another lot right by the hotel, but we did not check them out since it was late when we got there.
Room was spacious, nice amenities, great shower, spotlessly clean. We got a pretty good deal for CCC on Priceline, but the parking was an addition to our $52 rate.

Stayed: March 2007
Reviewed February 27, 2007

Courtyard Arlington/Crystal City/Reagan National Airport

I recently spent 2 nights in this hotel. It is conveniently located near Reagan National Airport and is about a 10 minute walk from the Crystal City Metro into downtown DC and the surrounding suburbs. The property also offers a shuttle to the airport. The shuttle is shared with other Marriott-branded properties in the area so the trip to the airport can be about 20 minutes if there are a lot of stops. Also, there is a Metro stop at the airport so the shuttle can save you walking.

The hotel has been remodeled and features the new Marriott bedding which is quite comfortable. The check in staff was fairly friendly and efficient. I did eat the optional breakfast buffet which was about $12. The food was typical Marriott fare, eggs, waffles, meats, cereals, etc. You can also get waffles and eggs to order. The food was tasty but could have been hotter which is always the case with these buffets.

The Courtyard offers a nightly happy hour featuring half price appetizers and lower drink prices. I had a quesadilla with cheese and veggies for $3.50 plus a draft beer for $1.75 which was an excellent deal.

The major problem with this hotel is the noise. Everything is noisy. You hear every sound including the heat/AC, traffic outside going over bumps, trains and your neighbors. I listened to the people in the room next to me making "noises" for well over an hour. I finally went to the lobby and asked security to go observe the loudness and to tell them to knock it off as they were really being too loud. Needless to say, I got limited sleep that evening. This isn't a bad hotel as it is located near a number of restaurants and it is pretty easy to get into DC, but in the future I will stick with the full-service Marriott Crystal Gateway or the Arlington/Rosslyn Residence Inn.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled on business
3  Thank cruisermeg
Reviewed October 10, 2006

My family recently stayed here when a few of us ran in the ATM race. This was a very convenient location for getting to the race -- a short walk and metro ride away. Parking in the garage was crowded, but that was to be expected on a busy weekend. The two elevators could barely keep up with hotel traffic, but this improved as the weekend went on. Our room was spotlessly clean and had all the expected amenities. We overlooked Reagan National Airport ... and it was fun to watch the planes take off and land. Rail lines were also on that side of the hotel, and except for very noisy freight trains, it did not present a problem. We had breakfast in the hotel both days. There is a decent selection of hot and cold dishes at the buffet for a reasonable price. We did not have dinner there; instead we opted to walk to one of the Crystal City restaurants. All in all, a pleasant experience.

Stayed: October 2006