All reviewstypical courtyardcrystal cityfront deskmarriott courtyardmetro stationshuttle serviceruns every minutesan early flightfree shuttlesmall fridgeother hotels in the areabusiness tripdefinitely stay here againparkinglobbystarbucksprinter
Reviewed November 16, 2011

I work close to this hotel and stay in the area frequently. The Courtyard has consistently horrible service and it is the worst hotel in this area. The front desk is always understaffed and the staff is generally unfriendly, indicating a management problem. The beds are of poor quality and the towels are thin and cheap. There is a Renaissance and a Residence Inn around the corner that are great, I always prefer to stay there.

• Stayed: November 2011
GeneralManagerWASCT, General Manager at Courtyard Arlington Crystal City / Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2011

Dear LIV2FLY-

Thank you for your feedback on Courtyard Crystal City. It appears that you did not receive the level of service you expected during your recent stay with us. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel so that I may follow up directly with you on your concerns. My contact number is 703 842-2100.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

I stayed here with points to get in a day of sightseeing before conference. The staff were super nice. The hotel is clean and updated. Hotel shuttle will pick you from DCA. If you want to venture out the shuttle will also take you right up to the metro station.

• Stayed: October 2011

Dear Ichambliss-

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback on your enjoyable experience at the hotel. If I can be of addtional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 703 842 2100.

Best regards

Reviewed November 5, 2011

We stayed here on our trip to DC for the marathon and had an great stay. It is not in the center of DC, but the shuttle to the metro worked out great, and you can always take a cab as well. If you take a cab, just make sure you have the address, luckily I did, because the cab driver got a little confused because there are 3 Marriotts in Crystal City. The shuttle even brought us right to the shuttle stop for the marathon instead of just to the subway. For the price (we paid $80/night on a Saturday) it can't be beat for quality while staying in DC. Walkable to all of the Crystal City shops and restaurants if you don't mind a 10-20 minute walk. Nice, clean room, and my husband particularly liked the large flat screen TV. Excellent front desk staff on both check-in and check-out, very friendly and accommodating. There is a cafe on-site, which we did not try, so I cannot review the food. Lobby computer worked great for checking-in for our flight. If you are looking for an affordable, comfortable hotel, and are willing to spend a little extra time getting to the sites, I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear CCSWIM-

The Marine Corps Marathon is a great annual event in the area. We look forward to seeing the runners and their supporters each fall. Please be sure to consider staying with us again next year!

Reviewed October 31, 2011

I loved this hotel. Very clean, great location, comfortable rooms. Plus, the rate is better than other similar hotels in the area. I got a $60/night rate on Priceline. I stayed here 2 night and then transferred to another Marriott down the street which was $200/night rate which was a special rate. The 2nd hotel was nicer and closer to the metro station, but I would have much rather stayed at this Courtyard.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo

Dear Ibohlen-

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and got a great rate on Priceline.com. We are pleased to participate with Priceline to offer a great discount when the hotel is a bit slow. Check back for your next visit to the DC area!

Reviewed October 26, 2011

The Crystal City Courtyard is a favourite because of its location, price and quality. I've been here about a dozen times, most times I'm in Wahington for business and pleasure. The Metro station is a block away underneath the pricier Marriott. There is a shuttle every few minutes. In fact, I use my Courtyard pass to all of the Marriott services.
Lots of shopping nearby.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business

Dear Derek S-

Thank you for giving us your feedback on your recent stay at Courtyard Crystal City. We hope to see you again soon!