Red Lion Hotel Rosslyn Iwo Jima
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$89
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$93
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

Crystal Gateway Marriott(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$159
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

The Westin Arlington Gateway(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$99
$76
Westin.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$109
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$102
EconoLodge
$81
$73
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

$161
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $254/night.

$94
$80
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$99
$97
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

1,671 results
All reviewsfree parkingledo's pizzaarlington cemeterymetro stationminute walkwalking distancemicrowave and fridgeindoor poolon site restaurantdc areaplace to sleepan older hotelnational mallclose proximityroom was clean and comfortablecoffee makerfew blocks
Reviewed April 12, 2013

very good location and very well kept. very good breakfast bar. i plan to stay at this location when we come back. staff very helpful. beautiful place to visit
and very centrally located to everything

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed April 10, 2013

nice staff, comfortable hotel, well priced to visit DC. This hotel is near the train and reasonable restaurants.
My only negative was the bed's comfort. The beds need to be updated. they have seen better days....

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I booked this hotel (motel?) for a quick visit to Georgetown University. Based on the map I was studying, it seemed to offer a 1 mile commute to the campus on main arteries. What's more, the good restaurants of Arlington seemed to be close -- even walking distance. I was mistaken.

Because of the highway configuration/ one-way roads, the drive to Georgetown took 20 minutes in a convoluted path that only my Garmin GPS and Smartphone could figure out on my behalf. The drive was rather urban and industrial, leaving my guest to wonder why I claimed that GU was in such a pretty part of DC.

If I wanted to make a good impression, I was 0 for 2 because we did not feel comfortable walking to the good restaurants on Wilson... Although the walk was less than half a mile, the neighborhood between the hotel and dining district did not feel safe or well lit. We ended up driving to Wilson Blvd and choosing a good restaurant for dinner. Wilson Blvd has many restaurants and is clearly a street that caters to evening diners, shoppers and the like.

Suffice it to say, next time I want to show someone GU, I will be staying north of the campus.
I think that visitors who want to use the Metro or walk across the Potomac to DC will find this hotel adequate, however.
The hotel staff is excellent. The manager was efficient, engaging and helpful. He had his hands full with foreigners but was courteous and exceedingly kind to all. The room as large and basic. The bathroom was clean. The appointments were older but in good repair. Nothing was broken. Everything worked as it should. The conference facilities were not being used while we were there overnight. We checked out at 10:00AM and saw that the restaurant had not opened to serve breakfast.

The elevation of the property allowed for good views of the Potomac River.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My Husband and I plus our 11 year old grandson stayed at this hotel April 1, 2, 3. It was more of a motel than a hotel. The staff was helpful giving us directions and handouts of where to eat close to the hotel. The room was comfortable and clean. The location is pretty safe and walkable to the Iwo Jima Memorial and Arlington National Cemetery. This hotel is within six blocks of the subway. The parking at the hotel is free.

There is not a breakfast included at this Best Western. There is a pizza restaurant next door but was closed. I believe they serve breakfast but was not available for us. The pool is not very inviting and needs upgrading. It is opened from only 2p.m. - 10p.m. It is large but seems very old. My advice is spend a little more money and get a better hotel. Fortunately the weather was nice in DC so we did lots of touring. Would not have been happy spending much time in our room and in this hotel. I think that is a pretty honest review. Pros and Cons.

Room Tip: Get an interior room not an exterior room
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We atayes in this hotel for 2 days and it was really good. The reception was helpfull and the check in went fast. The room was really big and the bed was huge. Everything was clean and we had a fridge and a microwave. The hotel is a 8min walk to the subway. So it is a cheap and relaxt way to visit washington. I would reccomend it to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2013