Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,126 results
All reviews full kitchen apartment building separate kitchen free pizza gas stove the iwo jima memorial living room dc area the rosslyn metro station minute walk pull out couch outdoor pool shuttle service choice hotels free shuttle spacious rooms laundry room
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It's one of best hotel experience I have ever enjoyed! With my family, we spent almost a week in this amazing hotel. With a very clean and comfy suite, we had all amenities we coud have dreamed of. Thanks also to the amazing Youssef concierge, we had all we wanted and very fast. He guided us and advised us on the best Washinghton tours and also made our stay very pleasant(Thank you Youssef for your excellent hospitality and service!). One last important thing to remember is that staying at this appart-suite hotel type, the price doesn't hurt your budget at all! I just hope that they keep the same quality standard for the future. I highly recommend this hotel and hope to be back again.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The location is great, just short walk to Iwo Jima Memorial, and Arlington Cemetery. Also few minutes from the Rosslyn metro station and from DC. My stay was fabulous, the front desk staff were very professional. Karen and Youssef were very helpful and made my stay enjoyable. I would stay there again on my next visit.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our Stay at the Virginian Suites was relaxing when traveling with children is not easy the front desk staff helped us with all of our needs. Very Friendly and Helpful Staff. We for sure will choice to come back to Virginian Suites when visiting Washington DC.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed January 5, 2020

This hotel is in a really handy location. However, the room I was in was in severe need of updates. Carpet was pulled from wall and fraying in spots. Chair fabric was worn out and one had really bad stains. Closet doors wouldn't close due to misalignment, iron holder was pulled out from wall, etc. And the "clean" glasses in my room had residue in the bottom.

Nice staff, but the ownership needs to invest.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed December 30, 2019

Ok. This hotel is spectacular. Since it use to be an apartment complex, some units have a fridge, stove, dishwasher etc. Its clean, quiet, and have a bunch if places that offer delivery. You do have to pay $14 for parking and $6 for breakfast. The front lobby alone makes this a great hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple