We just spent the week at the Virginia Suites. The location was great. We walked most of the time to the metro, also to Iwo Jima Memorial. There is no shuttle on the weekend. We did take the shuttle during the week a few times since it was raining. We had a 1 BR suite with 2 dbl beds and a pull out sofa. I slept on the pull out which wasn't real comfortable but it was to be expected of a sofa bed. My only complaint since I was in the LR area was the slamming of doors in the early morning and late in the evening. i was frequently awakened by the noise. My family did not hear this from the BR. I thought the staff was very helpful. I asked for extra towels and had several bath and hand towels delivered. It was perfect for a family to be able to have breakfast, make sandwiches and heat up meals in the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet Virginian Suites Arlington. Loaded with personality, this exceptional hotel features one-bedroom and studio suites in a highly desirable location, just minutes from downtown DC and closer to Arlington National Cemetery than any other hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Virginian Suites Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virginian Suites Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Virginian Hotel Arlington
- The Virginian Hotel