Only a mile or two from Arlington National Cemetery and close to other DC landmarks. Also close to airport. Room was large with full kitchen and large bath. Excellent breakfast. Hotel needed a little updating but overall it was great and the price was very reasonable. It was convenient to restaurants and Whole Foods. There is a fee for parking, but that is with almost all hotels in the city. We also found it a little confusing to get to, but the GPS took us right to it. The staff was friendly and we would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet Virginian Suites Arlington. Loaded with personality, this exceptional hotel features one-bedroom and studio suites in a highly desirable location, just minutes from downtown DC and closer to Arlington National Cemetery than any other hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Virginian Suites Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virginian Suites Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Virginian Hotel Arlington
- The Virginian Hotel