My husband, son and I stayed here when I was in town for business. The front desk staff could not have been nicer for the most part. The rating comes from the room, price we paid and location. The room was aged, lumpy beds, well used furniture and kitchen ( I would not cook in there unless I bleached well). The shuttle is a plus, but the front desk allowed it to take some guests to historical spots for free (like Arlington Cemetery). When I asked how to get there I was told to take a cab. But other than that issue I was treated well here. It is a bit far from metro and food places however, the shuttle helps that issue. I probably will not stay again unless housekeeping dramatically improves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet Virginian Suites Arlington. Loaded with personality, this exceptional hotel features one-bedroom and studio suites in a highly desirable location, just minutes from downtown DC and closer to Arlington National Cemetery than any other hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon and Expedia so you can book your Virginian Suites Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virginian Suites Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Virginian Hotel Arlington
- The Virginian Hotel