I was going to DC for a business trip and decided to head up early with my college age son who was on break for a bit of site seeing. So I wasn't looking for anything fancy or special, just a nice place to stay that didn't cost too much that was close to a metro. And we loved it... I didn't realize it was only blocks away from the Iwo Jima Memorial until we got there. The shuttle over to the metro each morning made it nice. The folks working the desk were always professional and nice. I had a favorite in the Arlington area for personal travel that I had always stayed at before but their rates were ridiculous for the time we were coming over. This was in the price range I was hoping for and it exceeded my expectations. Thanks Virginian Suites!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet Virginian Suites Arlington. Loaded with personality, this exceptional hotel features one-bedroom and studio suites in a highly desirable location, just minutes from downtown DC and closer to Arlington National Cemetery than any other hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Virginian Suites Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virginian Suites Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Virginian Hotel Arlington
- The Virginian Hotel