We stayed few nights there and let me tell you it was amazing. When we checked in we got offered a upgraded family suite free of charge which was quite the pleasant suprise. The location was very good too, it was less than 20 minutes to Washington via train. To get to the subway there was free shuttle bus which was provided from the hotel. Also the room service was very good. There was also complimentary breakfast provided too. A gym & a pool was provided for the fitness fanatics. When we asked to book a taxi to the airport hotel staff booked a limousine, which was expensive for us, which was bit dissapointing. Overall very satisfied with the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet Virginian Suites Arlington. Loaded with personality, this exceptional hotel features one-bedroom and studio suites in a highly desirable location, just minutes from downtown DC and closer to Arlington National Cemetery than any other hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo, Choice Hotels, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Virginian Suites Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virginian Suites Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Virginian Hotel Arlington
- The Virginian Hotel