I am glad that I got to choose Virginian Suites Hotel among all other hotel options I had. Me and my husband had an amazing experience there even though we had to cut our trip short. We loved our one bedroom Queen suite with separate living room and a big full kitchen. The downside is there is no restaurant in the hotel but we could go walk to the closest restaurant Quarterdeck next door or order food from outside in our room. Very nice and professional staff, the shuttle service to the metro and grocery every weekday, comfortable and spacious rooms, great location and very affordable price made our stay extraordinary. Our special thanks to the reception staff Mahamed, Sakda and Hyro - as well I don't remember his name but he was this Indian looking maintenance man was very helpful with the internet problem we were having that night. Thank you once again for providing us such a wonderful experience. We are looking forward to come back in August!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet Virginian Suites Arlington. Loaded with personality, this exceptional hotel features one-bedroom and studio suites in a highly desirable location, just minutes from downtown DC and closer to Arlington National Cemetery than any other hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Virginian Suites Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virginian Suites Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Virginian Hotel Arlington
- The Virginian Hotel