The Virginian Suites are in a great location in Rosslyn, close to the Metro (10 minute walk) and to many of the shops and restaurants in this DC suburb. The rooms are big. Mine had a separate kitchen and even came equipped with things like an iron and ironing board. That said, this hotel is in serious need of an upgrade. My room had multiple cigarette burns in the carpet—interesting since it is advertised as a no-smoking premises. My mattress was old and saggy. The television didn’t work and the Internet was substandard in terms of speed and bandwidth (it was so primitive I couldn’t get Netflix to stream a movie). I also should point out that housekeeping didn’t arrive until almost 5:00 p.m. (an aggravation) and the rooms facing the highway are very, very noisy. I do want to note that the property was very clean and the front desk staff was extraordinarily friendly and helpful. So, a mixed bag. I rated it "average" but could easily see a "poor" rating. I thought the cleanliness and the good front desk staff bumped it up just a bit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet Virginian Suites Arlington. Loaded with personality, this exceptional hotel features one-bedroom and studio suites in a highly desirable location, just minutes from downtown DC and closer to Arlington National Cemetery than any other hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Virginian Suites Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virginian Suites Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Virginian Hotel Arlington
- The Virginian Hotel