I try to book this property when coming to DC. Yes the hotel is not a 5star Ritz, and its not in front of the White House. For those familiar with DC rates you know that everything is above $300 if lucky. This hotel offers great bang for your buck. It has an affordable rate for a full suite and not a 50sq ft box, and location is good. Roslyn, in Arlington Va, is closer to downtown than many parts of DC. You have no not know DC to say your far from DC. I use metro for sight seen and hotel is 5 minute walk to metro and also offers an hourly shuttle. Hotel has onsite (very affordable) parking.
Hotel has received some mayor renovation, it still needs some work but its in good condition. Staff is very nice and called me by my name all the time. They really try hard to make you feel welcome.
Conclusion: great rates, big rooms, onsite parking, and free breakfast. Need a little work on some rooms but you can always go pay $500 a night at a branded hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet Virginian Suites Arlington. Loaded with personality, this exceptional hotel features one-bedroom and studio suites in a highly desirable location, just minutes from downtown DC and closer to Arlington National Cemetery than any other hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Virginian Suites Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virginian Suites Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Virginian Hotel Arlington
- The Virginian Hotel